Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 90,792 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I downloaded the trailer for it from Xbox Live, it looks like the PS2 game, The Thing. (Yes, I do know the Thing is based on a movie.)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

So its only a xbox game or?

fluxcap

fluxcap

ps3 and the box.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

damn that sucks he he

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

^ Looks like your getting left behind if you don't have next gen consoles. :-\

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Sadly yes :-[

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

There are constant price drops for them now, so you could get one in about a couple of months.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Its not the prizes that bugs me, im very happy of my huge computer :) i know its easyer to play on a xbox but i hate the use of those joypats, im more happy about keys and mouse,, but i guess its just a matter of time before i get used to it :) and on the other side, then i got a good agument for playing kingdom hearts :)

Stalker

Stalker

Dead Space just got an 8.7 from IGN, & has been praised by several other critics. I'll definitely have to give it a try when it's released later this month.

As if there weren't already too many good games coming out...

Cellien

Cellien

Hope there is a demo.  This is a multiplatform game I'd buy on my PS3 instead since I don't think it's too multiplayer heavy (everyone I know has a 360).

@Chopperbuilder:  You can get a 360 now for $199 and play all these bad ass games.  That's cheap enough to forget about having to use a controller instead of m/keyboard.  :P

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Already got the game pre-ordered at my local GameStop. I won't be able to pick it up until Friday, though - I'm out of town on Wednesday and Thursday at a job-fair and visiting my parents for my mother's birthday.

This game is gonna be friggin' awesome, though. Anyone who hasn't already seen them should check out the "animated" Dead Space prequel comics at GameTrailers.com - they're very cool, and all kinds of f**ked up.

MrLee

MrLee

i cant wait to get this.

Ive been waiting for a good survival horror for the PS3 since i got it!!!

This should make do till i get res5 and FEAR2.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

If you want some other good survival-horror games you can play on your PS3, check out the Fatal Frame series (came out on PS2). They are the scariest games I've ever played, holy f**king shit.

Hell-Scorpion

Hell-Scorpion

Are there any zombies? I mean I've seen some pics and they look like zombies, but the next pic it's like a F@#king mutant.

Stalker

Stalker

They're some sort of aliens/mutants. In my opinion they look alot like the creature from John Carpenter's The Thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed