Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 08:38:43 PM

Author
Fangoria #269 - Dec 18th (Read 15,548 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Details have surfaced on the next issue of Fangoria. Issue #269 goes on sale December 18th and obviously will have a big article about AvPR and maybe some new pictures. Here’s something to quench your thirst. There’s a new picture of the hybrid on the front cover:

20071113_02

Thanks to Tom Kennedy for the news.

Semaka

Semaka

that is one scary PredAlien, I think it looks great, he is One Ugly Motherf**ker

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

awesome i want to buy it   ;D  

0PIY

0PIY

wowzah.   :)  

hudSSon

hudSSon

???     ::)   on this cover the big bug dont looks frighting    :-*   maybe it depands on the photo shooting process or they used a pic of the model and not a stage shoot...  anyway my franchi will stop the bug    :P   Canr wait for the movie. damn

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Looks like the predalien's bled a bit. Or maybe that's from the predators he's killed.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Sweet! but to be honest the last issue with avpr wasn't that good, i hope this one has better pics and some juicy info..lol  Rock On!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Ace

Ty

Ty

Cool! But is his name Hybrid or Pred-alien?   ???  

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Chet.

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

The Predalien looks like he is about to fight a human or Predator for the first time.   8)   I wonder when they play the birth of the hybrid again will they change the look of the Hybrid Chestburst?   ???     P.S-Foundationman2, I agree the Predalien looks like a Predator has stabed him in the back of the head with a spear or rist blades.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Ty Cool! But is his name Hybrid or Pred-alien? ________________________________________  It has been know thru the games, comics and the fans as predalien (pred-alien) But the brothers strause call her Chet

Starkiller

Starkiller

it has been refered as 'hybrid' but all aliens are hybrid's so calling it that is incorrect lol. Predalien is the most common and usual name to call it    ;D   Hope that anwers ur question dude!

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

???   How are all Aliens Hybrids Starkiller?They look like regular Aliens to me,exept for the Predalien,Runner, and Newborn.   ???     ???     ???     ???  

I wonder where you can buy it   :-\     ???     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed