NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 91,029 times)

TheLoneRanger

TheLoneRanger

Will cop 3x of Fugitive Pred ... dopest look on a Pred since UssyFace

Still Collating...

Just pre-ordered Chad, I so need a giant predator.  ;D

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I was kind of amazed how few Alien/Predator related items I could find at Forbidden Planet London today tbh.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'm super excited for the Fugitive Pred figure. I love the whole scene of him breaking out of the med/exam bay. I'll be trying my hardest to recreate that scene in figure form. I've already started getting stuff together for it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 05, 2018, 08:02:36 PM
I was kind of amazed how few Alien/Predator related items I could find at Forbidden Planet London today tbh.

When I was down for Covenant there was a fairly decent stock. Just ebbs and flows with current trends, I suppose.

Still Collating...

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 06, 2018, 12:53:27 AM
I'm super excited for the Fugitive Pred figure. I love the whole scene of him breaking out of the med/exam bay. I'll be trying my hardest to recreate that scene in figure form. I've already started getting stuff together for it.

Nice! Always look forward to your photos and dioramas.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2018, 07:12:30 AM
Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 05, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

When I was down for Covenant there was a fairly decent stock. Just ebbs and flows with current trends, I suppose.
Yeah. Having a harder and harder time finding them locally, but they just had some leftovers from the kenner Aliens and Dutches by the bucket.

I'll be back though, just found it strange compared to last year.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Actually got my first NECA Alien from the Forbidden Planet in London back in 2011. Have visited it a couple of times since then and agree that theres fewer Alien stuff.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Plenty of Rick and Morty, Star Wars, Dr. Who though.

All of which I like, but I kind of hoped go bring home either Amanda Ripley or the A3 commando.

Now I just have some shirts and a nice comic. Perhaps I'll drop by tomorrow one last time before heading back home again.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Well now...I guess since the

Spoiler
removal of the friendly Predators seen on the APC set pictures
[close]
NECA won't be doing any figures of them.

Still Collating...

Most certainly. The thing that's interesting to me is that it seems those two were never being considered to be made into figure form. There were no announcements for them by Neca and no preorders made available, whereas the preoders for Ugrade and Fugitive were up long before we knew which predators were being featured in the movie. Now, maybe Neca decided that because the other preds had such a small role, or maybe they were informed long before we were that there would be no other preds?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Had they remained in the movie, NECA would have made them eventually. They're pretty thorough with the Predator series.

I might ask them if they were being sculpted before the reshoots.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Interesting, but maybe wait till the film is released. They are still bound by NDA's and what not.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I'm bummed that we won't be seeing any of the mutant Preds in figure form.

The Old One

The Old One

I'd bet money if I had any that lazy Neca will strike again with this film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed