Interview with Ian Whyte about AvP/AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jan 11, 2007, 08:09:54 PM

Author
Interview with Ian Whyte about AvP/AvP2 (Read 14,736 times)

beeko

great interview thanks

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

DARKNESS-HICKS  YA ROCK WITH THEM INTERVIEWS ....

beeko

i think this movie is going to turn out exactly what the fans have been waiting so long for

Corporal Hicks

I'll admit I was worried at first. Very worried but after having done an interview with Whyte and Morris I'm feeling very confident again.

uhhhhh

FREKING AWESOME  "I wanted to play him with supreme confidence, unmatched skill at arms, with the wizened, grizzled, experienced attitude of a veteran warrior."  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ASDKJASHDKJSDHkjlasdhfsdafkjlhasdfklhasdf h32lkjhasdfoiuhA(S)DhakjsdfhsasdfkljASDLK   THANK GOD!  this movie is going to be REDICULOUS!

wolfboy

Thanks for the interview. Great stuff. I'm feeling a little more eased about the movie now.

InnerChaos

InnerChaos

It's good to know a fan of Sci-Fi Horror is the man-behind-the-mask. He sounds humble and eager. Therefore, a much better performance. I enjoyed the acting of the Preds in the first AVP (although nowhere near comparison rights to the original Pred movies), but apparently I haven't seen anything yet.

predpant

i liked it when he said the suit was skin tight and more athletic.....thank god..   ;D   nice interview    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed