Three New Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Dec 25, 2016, 08:33:29 AM

Author
Three New Production Stills (Read 15,037 times)

Darkness

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nope. Brand new.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Those AR15s.... They better fire some super special awesome explosive tipped armor piercing rounds if they're gonna do any harm to Xenos.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Spoiler: I'm GUESSING Benjamin Rigby's character doesn't survive late into the thing.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 25, 2016, 08:33:29 AM

I reckon this one is on the ramp leading up the massive locked off door in the Engineer citadel.

Bojo

Bojo

The intro scene in the trailer looked amateurish,predictable and very un-like Scott in how it was shoot.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 09:40:23 AM

I reckon this one is on the ramp leading up the massive locked off door in the Engineer citadel.
Yea, I wonder what happens when they open the gates to heaven.  :D Judging by the scared shitless look on her face, the engineer scenes must take place after the first act.

Neomorpie

Neomorpie

Soo if you don't like it don't watch it !!

So I gather everyone is in agreement that it seems Crudup is giving birth to the classic Xeno.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Sure looks like it, but with the bodies missing and only char marks left? Very curious about how the Engineer citadel will look like in full.

Enoch

Enoch

Corporal, where are all those mummified engineers?
I m totally confused now. ??? :-\

P.S. Nothing new about that Making Of documentary, I wonder who
directed it... Most of us will enjoy that MAKING OF FEAR (official title) documentary than the movie itself. :)

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Dec 25, 2016, 09:30:21 AM
Those AR15s.... They better fire some super special awesome explosive tipped armor piercing rounds if they're gonna do any harm to Xenos.
Probably not much, but closing doors will!!!

That sneaky b**** in the background, locking the door and not letting the other woman out because of an infection while she is standing there also, i hate those people who only think forward for their own ass.

Look at this little puppy, little deacon look a like, so cute, i wanna arm wrestle him.

At first she was like ah....

But then she was like WTF!!!!

Tell me honey what do you see....tell me...

Hey dont i know you from somewhere??

Nahhh it cant be Rusten, they killed you off a long time ago. (yeah i know its not him its a joke guys)

harlequinade

harlequinade

Haha those two pics of Katherine :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 25, 2016, 01:17:47 PM

Sure looks like it, but with the bodies missing and only char marks left? Very curious about how the Engineer citadel will look like in full.

Could be the other side of the door perhaps?

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 02:41:36 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 25, 2016, 01:17:47 PM

Could be the other side of the door perhaps?
Spoiler
I think its the same ramp leading up to the citadel after they had to leave the blown up dropship and need a safe place or roof above their head, and its been ten years since those engineers died there so.
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Ah yes, very likely. With regards to the engineers, remember spoiler tags please Infected.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed