The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March

Started by ThePredatorUK, Feb 02, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Author
The Predator Filming Additional Scenes in March (Read 91,127 times)

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Hollywood on Apr 19, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 19, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Man, i'm so glad i didn't read that and going in mostly "unprepared".

Not only does reading a script before ruin the experience, but now it's not even that relevant anymore and lots of energy in trashing that early draft was for nothing.

I didnt read it either but feel like I know a little too much with some discussions on the site going without spoiler tags. Now I don't know what's been changed, kept or scrapped so that's good.

so much energy went into trashing it I took a break from coming here because mostly spoilers were being discussed. I am still considering not watching the trailer so I go in as fresh as possible

Johnny Handsome

Just found out that they extended the schedule of the reshoots, 12 days were planned for reshoots, they ended up with 18.

While they did reshoots, they not only did outdoor, but also again at Mammoth Studios:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhRGKgLheyD/?taken-by=lord_tennyson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhNyWO9hohc/?taken-by=lord_tennyson
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgi1-AIjNFr/?taken-by=lord_tennyson
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg76EMgBREC/?taken-by=lord_tennyson
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhZmH4UBIYc/?taken-by=lord_tennyson

This was at pitt meadows:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgYZ6CpHBhX/?taken-by=guy_rolando

This movie is gonna look awesome, the atmosphere they are creating with each shot will be really cool.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 20, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
Just found out that they extended the schedule of the reshoots, 12 days were planned for reshoots, they ended up with 18.

While they did reshoots, they not only did outdoor, but also again at Mammoth Studios:

This movie is gonna look awesome, the atmosphere they are creating with each shot will be really cool.

Whoa nice find! You're right about it looking awesome that last pic is so good!

black

Yes it looks cool, but where is the shooting from Florida?)))) Hello readers Brand and Tetsujin and yes ... Brand ... less fanaticism.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: black on Apr 20, 2018, 08:48:04 PM
Yes it looks cool, but where is the shooting from Florida?)))) Hello readers Brand and Tetsujin and yes ... Brand ... less fanaticism.

You mean for the ending ?

black

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 20, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Yeah

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: black on Apr 20, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Yeah

Maybe they changed the location too. Possible considering they've apparently changed most of the third act, so maybe the location too

black

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 20, 2018, 10:12:37 PM
Quote from: black on Apr 20, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Yeah

Maybe they changed the location too. Possible considering they'll apparently changed most of the third act, so maybe the location too
I think this is too difficult and expensive for re-shooting. We have two exotic locations in the beginning and at the end, and all the shots take place only in the forests in Vancouver. Where is all this? Judging by the last photo with Fong and Holbrook, then the entry will clearly be somewhere in the jungle.

BigDaddyJohn

I think the beginning will remain mostly unchanged
Spoiler
so the jungle it is
[close]
. But what do you think about
Spoiler
the initial swamp ending location ? I personally really liked it, a new location like this in a predator movie would've been cool. I'm not talking about the actual fight, it was a little bit over the top for me so i'm glad they changed it. I would like to see a swamp location appear though.
[close]

black

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Apr 20, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
I think the beginning will remain mostly unchanged
Spoiler
so the jungle it is
[close]
. But what do you think about
Spoiler
the initial swamp ending location ? I personally really liked it, a new location like this in a predator movie would've been cool. I'm not talking about the actual fight, it was a little bit over the top for me so i'm glad they changed it. I would like to see a swamp location appear though.
[close]
Maybe the introduction did not change, but where did they find the jungle in Vancouver? They did it in the pavilion? It's too much work and it's easier on nature. And about the ending yes I liked the location but not the action ... it even pains to remember !!!

BigDaddyJohn

I think it's filmed in a studio, with the use of CGI of course. But i agree, i think it's a lot better when it's in a natural environment.

KiramidHead

They might have dropped
Spoiler
Florida
[close]
since Fox loves filming cheaply in British Columbia. Every other X-Men movie films in the exact same forest. :laugh:

black

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 20, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
They might have dropped
Spoiler
Florida
[close]
since Fox loves filming cheaply in British Columbia. Every other X-Men movie films in the exact same forest. :laugh:
Spoiler
Cuba or Mexico as well? 
[close]

skhellter

They might have dropped
Spoiler
Florida
[close]

No cuban pete..

no winsome babes in daisy dukes..

:(

KiramidHead

Quote from: skhellter on Apr 21, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
They might have dropped
Spoiler
Florida
[close]

No cuban pete..

no winsome babes in daisy dukes..

:(

Fear not, rednecks and taco trucks exist in all corners of the US.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed