The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside

Started by ikarop, Aug 31, 2012, 02:56:11 PM

Author
The PAX Prime 2012 Thread - Panel Video Inside (Read 61,272 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 02, 2012, 10:33:34 PM
Purple neon armor. I'm in.

It's been affected by radiation  :P

Sexy Poot

I think ill move there if the radiation is turning the world around it purple.

ShadowPred

Is this Gearbox panel live?

ikarop

ikarop

A playable female marine character, as well as other playable characters, just got announced:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=145411

QuoteDemarcus, Jennifer and Guillermo appear as playable characters in co-op. When playing through the campaign in co-op, the host controls Winter with the rest of the party able to choose between players Demarcus, Jennifer and Guillermo -- complete with a variety of customization elements we'll have more on later.

Congrats again, Moosh!

ShadowPred

Sexy Poot

How'd I know shed have a bandana? HOW'D I KNOW?

ShadowPred

Well, now I know who I'll be playing as if given the choice.

Njm1983

Co-op is NOT multi player. At least not the multi player we had in mind.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Njm1983 on Sep 02, 2012, 11:20:36 PM

We're 50% there! I will be surprised if it's not available online to play as a female.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 02, 2012, 11:10:54 PM
A playable female marine character, as well as other playable characters, just got announced:

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=145411

QuoteDemarcus, Jennifer and Guillermo appear as playable characters in co-op. When playing through the campaign in co-op, the host controls Winter with the rest of the party able to choose between players Demarcus, Jennifer and Guillermo -- complete with a variety of customization elements we'll have more on later.

Congrats again, Moosh!

now this is news!

acrediblesource

Hot diggity dog!!!

FightFinda

FightFinda

Great news there guys and (a confirmed ;)) congrats Moosh!

In other news, I found this YouTube vid posted today (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3TdDo3hVZ0#ws) which reveals that there will be 5 alien classes on launch; the lurker, soldier and spitter are standard classes available at match start, there will be 2 alien classes which require a xeno to 'evolve' into mid-match, those being the crusher and an unannounced xeno (anyone else hoping for the queen?). Beware there are some minor story spoilers regarding WY and the Sulaco, nothing too surprising though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sounds good to me.

Quote from: Njm1983 on Sep 02, 2012, 11:20:36 PM

Quote from: Moosh89 on Sep 02, 2012, 11:34:01 PM
Quote from: ChrisF;2708666I am happy to be able to confirm that female marines are playable in competitive multiplayer as well as co-op, complete with customization elements. This is something the team has been planning and working on for quite some time, and that work is finally at the point where we can confirm it will indeed ship with the game when it releases on February 12, 2013.

Hoping its like I listed!!

Anyway, Congrats for real this time!!!

Adam802

so any other announcements from the panel?...

MrSpaceJockey

This game is looking better and better...

Don't fail me!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed