Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 774,350 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Exodus: Gods and Kings (3.5/5)

Huggs

Huggs

The Pink Panther 1963

"Tucka!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Kelly's Heroes

"If I hear any more threats against Captain Maitland's life, if I hear any more wild talk about going down to headquarters and killing the General, or raping the nurses at the field hospital, I'm going to strangle the guy with my bare hands! You understand that?"

Huggs

Huggs

Raise the Titanic

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 15, 2020, 05:09:45 AMKelly's Heroes

Love that film. "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?!" Also, the WW2 nerd in me likes that it's the only film from that era that actually attempts to make German tanks look like German tanks.

Apparently it's another movie that was cut to pieces in the edit (Eastwood was quite critical of how much it was cut down). I'd love to see some of the stuff they took out.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Best of Enemies. 8/10
Good film. Great message. Every kid growing up should watch it imo.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Dirty Dozen

"What you have here is one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near idiots, and the rest I don't even want to think about."

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 12, 2020, 04:52:04 AM
Where Eagles Dare

"I thought you loved me." "I can't help what you think."
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 15, 2020, 05:09:45 AM
Kelly's Heroes

"If I hear any more threats against Captain Maitland's life, if I hear any more wild talk about going down to headquarters and killing the General, or raping the nurses at the field hospital, I'm going to strangle the guy with my bare hands! You understand that?"
Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 16, 2020, 05:06:23 AM
The Dirty Dozen

"What you have here is one religious maniac, one malignant dwarf, two near idiots, and the rest I don't even want to think about."

I still have to see all those movies. Think I have them on hard drive somewhere.
It'll happen, I just have to be in the right mood.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Birds of Prey, or Whatever WB is Calling it Today

I actually enjoyed this a fair bit, it's about as crazy as you would expect from a movie told from Harley's perspective. Needed way more Huntress, though.

Huggs

Huggs

World War Z

Moby Dick - 1956

SM

SM

Quote from: Prez on Feb 12, 2020, 02:43:52 AM
Uncut Gems
I lasted 10 mins ... and turned it off. Not because I don't like Adam Sandler (I do) but I found the dialogue incoherent. Rambling multiple conversations with people talking over each other... need to give this another go me thinks.

I think we lasted about that long too.  Sandler's character was excrutiating, and it wasn't remotely engaging.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sonic the Hedgehog
A great film, really enjoyable for the family. and this version of Sonic looks great. Cant wait for a sequel now

Parasite
Amazing film. Just Outstanding. Deserved its Oscar Wins

Birds of Prey
This was all over the place for me. Had no real focus to it at all and a lot of the characters were wasted. But Robbie's Quinn was just on the ball

Return of the Jedi
Had to wash the taste of most of BOP out of my mouth lol

Toy Story 4
Not as good second time round, but still enjoyable

Hard Rain
Cheesy as Hell but fun. I nearly forgot there was a period where they were trying to make Christian later an Action star

Happy Gilmore
The Price is Wrong, B***h lmfao

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

The Lighthouse and Doctor Sleep. Both great movies.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Prince of Darkness

Quite possibly Carpenter's craziest movie.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jojo Rabbit

"My face looks like a goddamn street map, woman!" :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed