Anyone completed isolation more than once or on nightmare

Started by polaris1924, Feb 11, 2015, 05:39:47 PM

Author
Anyone completed isolation more than once or on nightmare (Read 7,194 times)

polaris1924

polaris1924

I was just wandering

Mr. Forest

I've beat it three times.

First time on Hard
Second time on Easy and didn't die.
Lastly on Nightmare

I still feel like playing the game again.  Is any of the DLC worth it?

vikingr

Last Survivor and Crew Expandable sure are.

Besides that Safe Haven and Lost Contact are pretty neat too. The other one is pretty short.

Corporal Hicks

Due to time I'm still on my second playthrough - on Hard. Just gotten into Apollo's hemispheres.

NickisSmart

Once on hard. Playing through on Nightmare, atm.

Keg

Played it twice on normal and then a third time on hard. I actually didnt find it to be much different from normal probably because I knew the game well enough by this point to deal with the alien, no matter how aggressive it was. I did run dangerously low on fuel for my.flamethrower though which didnt happen on normal.

Next time I play I think ill give nightmare a go.

Razz

I'm looking at doing another run-through when I've cleared my gaming backlog, plus getting all the available DLC to boot.

robbritton

I'm on sixth or seventh playthrough, this time on normal. Have done easy once, hard once, nightmare once and normal a bunch of times. I just like pottering around looking for details! It's the first game I've ever 100 percented as a result of that. (Also because I am old and incapable!)

LastSurvivor92

Currently playing on Novice and have yet to beat it on Novice.  :laugh: Beat it on Normal though.

Shevvie

Three times myself on normal, hard then easy but I'm gearing myself up to attempt nightmare mode. I'm a little apprehensive though because after that playthrough I won't have anything else to do in Isolation.

Jarac

First time on hard. Then the second time on novice to get the one shot and collectables trophies that I missed to get the Platinum. I will probably play it on nightmare at some point, but the game really is draining and you feel like you need to take a brake from it after playing for a while.

Xenomania

Xenomania

Old thread, I know, so apologies.  ;)

Anyway, I've completed the game twice on hard and then twice on nightmare and currently on my third playthrough on nightmare. Still haven't got the one hundred deaths "achievement" though (although to be fair I've loaded the game before dying a couple of times)!  8)

Prez

I don't own a console these days despite being an avid gamer many moons ago. However my son does is quite the gamer himself.

He showed me this game finally a few months ago and let me have a crack at it.

I lasted maybe 5 mins before thinking this game is way too intense. Amazing and terrifying. Wish I had more time on my hands these days to play something like but I fear I would simply p*ss my pants too much ;-)

Scorpio

I got it for Xbox One last year.  Played it through twice so far - once on normal and once on hard.  Going to play again on Nightmare once I finish AVP 2010 on hard (and replay AVP2/Primal Hunt).

Mr. Forest

As of now:

Hard x7
Easy x 1
Nightmare x1

I'm withholding my desire to play it again until October.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed