Should Predator 4 plot be in the jungle or in the city.

Started by Alien Jockey, May 14, 2013, 03:20:59 AM

Author
Should Predator 4 plot be in the jungle or in the city. (Read 136,471 times)

SM

SiL

...shyeeeeit, now I wanna watch that.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Jul 30, 2014, 06:56:11 AM
A Predator hunting soldiers in trenches in World War I could be tense as f**k.

Damn right. I do wish they'd take a risk and do something like this.

SM

Quote from: SiL on Jul 30, 2014, 08:12:50 AM
...shyeeeeit, now I wanna watch that.

And the Predator ends up getting taken out by a Fuzzy Wuzzy Angel.

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jul 30, 2014, 06:35:26 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 29, 2014, 12:53:15 PM
What's wrong with it? A wartime setting is perfect for a Predator.

What's wrong with a story set in the past?  It's not like they just invented war.

Very true. I'd watch that and I'm with SiL on the trench hunting bit.

Master

And I'd rather see followup to P2 events. You know, hi-tech special team hunting wounded Predator in modern middle-east/northern Africa dessert, first blood like scenario.

Yolk

All these ideas are redundant and trying to be too extreme.

DoomRulz

Yolk

Lol sory dude, I understand as afan this might sound cool but im just a casual.
I like predator enough for him not to be in some typical setting thats ben done before or one that makes things so complicated that it justs makes you cringe altogether.
Afghanistan or china has already been in a lot of movies alredy. Why make another 1 and ruin predator?

redalert51

New York of course, ( I would prefer WW2: Budget )  With so much prey to choose from..   

Master

Quote from: Yolk on Jul 30, 2014, 08:28:13 PM
Lol sory dude, I understand as afan this might sound cool but im just a casual.
I like predator enough for him not to be in some typical setting thats ben done before or one that makes things so complicated that it justs makes you cringe altogether.
Afghanistan or china has already been in a lot of movies alredy. Why make another 1 and ruin predator?

And who said it must be Afghanistan?  First one was set in Val Verde (I know Predators said otherwise) which is made up country.  When you watch a film it's really hard to tell anything more then they are in jungle in South America.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Yolk on Jul 30, 2014, 08:28:13 PMWhy make another 1 and ruin predator?

How will a new film "ruin" Predator in any way? Even if the new movie sucks hairy man sack, it has absolutely no effect on my enjoyment of the first film.

worldpeace

i would watch a new predator movie just to compare make up and acting to the original predator . kevin hall and stan winston. im stoked .

DoomRulz

It likely wouldn't hold up.

RakaiThwei

What if the movie has a Western setting? Something to think about.. Could be cool if done right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed