Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,252 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 20, 2021, 09:36:37 PM
Possible on set video from Skye Pelletier-Okimaw (who I've mentioned in past is most likely part of the cast based on who he follows/followed by on IG).

Yeah, I'm personally betting Skye is not only part of the "Skulls" cast, but playing the role of Kee's younger brother Taabe.

Huggs

Huggs

I wish this was secretly an adaption of Turok 3.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 21, 2021, 12:53:08 AM
I wish this was secretly an adaption of Turok 3.

Hell, I wish we had a Turok film, or at least a revival of the character in a big way. I loved the animated film, Turok Son of Stone and really wished to see a follow up on it.

Turok vs Predator would be one hell of a fight to see for sure though. Question is which Turok from what era we talking about here? We got Golden Key, Valiant, Accliam, Dark Horse, and Dynamic.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Seeds of evil's still the best.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

The only Turok game I played was the one on Xbox 360 titled "Turok."

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The 2009 one ? I think it's actually the worst.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 21, 2021, 11:12:05 PM
The 2009 one ? I think it's actually the worst.

2008. I thought it was fun. Dispatching a Velociraptor with combat knife instantly was eh.. too easy. I prefer the difficulty of The Lost World Jurassic Park: Trespasser.

Huggs

Huggs

BEWAREOBLIVIONISATHAND

ace3g

ace3g

Latest IG story from Kyle

Quote from: ace3g on May 22, 2021, 09:17:23 PM
Another "hindsight is 20/20" news - Kyle Strauts, Dan Trachtenberg, and Amber Midthunder have all recently started to follow Dakota Beavers from the band WesternBoy on IG.

WesternBoy IG post shows them in Alberta Canada and the video from Dakota says they will be off the map for a couple of months but have some exciting news coming soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO-qp2bhBQJ/

Neither of the band members have any IMDb profiles so maybe this has something to do with music for the movie.  Unless they have some type of background/extra role.

**Just noticed the WesternBoy IG account recently started to follow Amber Midthunder's mom's casting agency -- https://www.instagram.com/midthundercasting/ 

_____

Maybe Dakota Beavers is part of the cast.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 21, 2021, 11:56:22 PM
Maybe Dakota Beavers is part of the cast.

That's what I was thinking. 👍

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 14, 2021, 11:00:26 PM
Native American producer and consultant Jhane Myers posted this on set (she tags fight choreographer for the film, JJ Park, in the photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRUARuBrMy3/

Say what you will about the potential story threads, but a few things stick out personally:

• The setting, as evinced by Predator Dark Ages, is very interesting.
  • Love seeing so many First Nation's peoples cast to ground this film in the time period.
  • Regarding my second point, whether male or female, these individuals are very beautiful.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Rafael Gonzalez on Jul 23, 2021, 03:32:49 PM
Native American producer and consultant Jhane Myers posted this on set (she tags fight choreographer for the film, JJ Park, in the photo)

Say what you will about the potential story threads, but a few things stick out personally:

• Love seeing so many First Nation's peoples cast to ground this film in the time period.
  • Regarding my second point, whether male or female, these individuals are very beautiful.

Dark Ages was better than The Predator and Predators. I would love to see a Pred film in Crusader times. Get Crusaders and Saracens to team up to take it down.

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Jul 23, 2021, 07:28:49 PM
Quote from: Rafael Gonzalez on Jul 23, 2021, 03:32:49 PM

Dark Ages was better than The Predator and Predators. I would love to see a Pred film in Crusader times. Get Crusaders and Saracens to team up to take it down.

That got me excited just thinking about it.

ace3g

ace3g

Set photo from cinematographer for the film - Jeff Cutter

__

More deductive evidence that Tymon Carter is part of the cast.

New IMDb listing

Visual Effects by
Benjamin Howdeshell    ...    visual effects editor

IG page

**He did some work on Alien: Harvest

More connect the dots

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Has there been word when we'll get a teaser poster?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed