Mod Requests / Idea Sharing

Started by Undel, Aug 21, 2010, 03:18:35 AM

Author
Mod Requests / Idea Sharing (Read 105,695 times)

Steve C

Steve C

Very cool, thank you.

Adey

Adey

damn! cheers for replyin undel dude

Cap. Fitzgerald

If only I could go back in time and stop myself from wasting so much money on the Hunter edition for PS3......
:'(

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Quote from: [DMH]Jhar'Upta-de on Aug 22, 2010, 12:36:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mUTnLVX2rI

:) Thank you so much for the tutorial! Finally I can change crap in this.
Whoah! Awesome, the vision sounds sound way better like this, just like in the movies.
Also, since it's possible to change the Pred ounds, then maybe, just maybe, is it possible to have the marines say some famous movie quotes, like: "Get to the chopper!" "I ain't got time to bleed.", that sorta stuff?

Undel

Undel

Quote from: Grey_Yautja on Aug 24, 2010, 05:58:00 AM
ome, the vision sounds sound way better like this, just like in the movies.
Also, since it's possible to change the Pred ounds, then maybe, just maybe, is it possible to have the marines say some famous movie quotes, like: "Get to the chopper!" "I ain't got time to bleed.", that sorta stuff?

It's completly possible, it just requires someone to work on it  :P.

Btw, just saw this really cool video someone made for Ikarop's Berserker mod. It looks so nice in SP! especially the predator vs marine battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQoMIi08OF0

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

i know these are only minor tweaks, but this thread makes me happy :)

yaji

yaji

And how does it look ?

Undel

Undel

Quote from: yaji on Aug 24, 2010, 09:49:19 AM
And how does it look ?

I like it! Can't wait to see it finished.

norbi1988pl

norbi1988pl

Hey folks,

Did someone tried to do something with "speargun" and "taser" textures?? There are also models for those weapons, spear gun got bolt also. So let's try to figure it out :)

#Removed. Do not post original content please#

Edit: Oh, sorry bout that.

I found sound for speargun in crossbow folder

kakarotssj4

kakarotssj4

hay norbi, it's S13K3rKa here ;)

topic@

This is very interesting. I have seen those textures and sounds, they are pritty much badass :D. If they only were in the game, it could have been a whole lot better ;)

if only ikarop was going to found those textures and sounds. He could have talked to some 'special' people to make those textures and sounds be brought back to life ;) (or at least live for the first time ;o)

Weyland-Yutani

Weyland-Yutani

Quote from: kakarotssj4 on Aug 24, 2010, 08:04:06 PM
hay norbi, it's S13K3rKa here ;)

topic@

This is very interesting. I have seen those textures and sounds, they are pritty much badass :D. If they only were in the game, it could have been a whole lot better ;)

if only ikarop was going to found those textures and sounds. He could have talked to some 'special' people to make those textures and sounds be brought back to life ;) (or at least live for the first time ;o)

Cool!! but I doubt it's possible to make them work again... I guess you can always email him and ask him directly?

When is someone going to do a proper new predator body anyway?  :(

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I'll try something when I'll install again photoshop  ;)

Steve C

Steve C

Is it just me or has page 4 disappeared?

Undel

Undel

Quote from: Steve C on Aug 27, 2010, 05:13:25 PM
Is it just me or has page 4 disappeared?

This thread got split since people were using it for technical questions.

Also, if you're going to release a mod, please do it in a separate thread. Readme and d/l link inside the thread.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

If anyone's interested.. you can find my skins for download at http://www.moddb.com/mods/grimyghost-avp-skins

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed