Aliens Colonial Marines Teaser Trailer

Started by Darkness, Dec 15, 2010, 07:08:38 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Teaser Trailer (Read 14,263 times)

Blaze

Blaze

The colony did get destroyed! But the derelict spacecraft was in fact shielded from the nuclear blast by the mountains "past the Ilium range" So that mans the ship is still there with its dangerous cargo! The abandon USS Sulaco might also carry more hidden eggs from the alien queen that Ripley fought.

Man this game is gonna be Awesome-sauce

predatorfandrc90

It looks amazing but after SEGA dropped support for AVP, im really unsure about this title.

RT126

RT126

Oh Can't wait for this game!

OPTIMUS STIG

dont care anymore, SEGA failed to support AvP for ps3/360, why should they care for this. and i will believe in this game when i see it, have seen no real footage or any news yet. this is turning into a duke nukem forever joke, but with SEGA behind it still does not give me high hopes anymore, not after what they did with AvP

lozzy.94

cant wait for this to come out. i actually enjoyed Aliens vs Predator so this should be just as good.

Fujimaster

Yeah I'm KEEEEEEEEEEEN!

predxeno

Quote from: Blaze on Dec 20, 2010, 09:26:21 AM
The colony did get destroyed! But the derelict spacecraft was in fact shielded from the nuclear blast by the mountains "past the Ilium range" So that mans the ship is still there with its dangerous cargo! The abandon USS Sulaco might also carry more hidden eggs from the alien queen that Ripley fought.

Man this game is gonna be Awesome-sauce

But according to the A:R novelization, the Derelict got destroyed in the nuclear blast and that's why the scientists had to clone Ripley.  Unless the Derelict gets destroyed in Aliens Colonial Marines on a top secret mission the A:R scientists know nothing about and so they assumed it got destroyed in the blast in Aliens.

Corporal Hicks

The producers/developers wont be taking existing EU into account while making their own EU production. Novelizations aren't canon for the majority.

predxeno

Yeah, but it was also somewhat logically implied in the film otherwise, why couldn't the A:R people simply get Aliens from the Derelict? ???

Corporal Hicks

Because then how could all this EU material fit in? How would Female War have happened? How could the AvP1 marine campaign happened? Wouldn't be possible if the Derelict was destroyed.

predxeno

predxeno

Good point about the Derelict in the AVP1 marine campaign.  I guess the real question here is how did it survive both explosions? :D  As for how Female War happened; there was the "Great Deletion" that is mentioned in AVP Civilized Beasts that could have helped humans forget about the Aliens.  Also in Aliens More Than Human, a colony of humans had no idea what Aliens looked like in the post-invasion years; they had heard of creatures inhabiting Earth, but they never bothered to look deeper into it so when Aliens showed up at their doorstep, they had no clue they were the same creatures that had invaded their home planet.  I guess deep space colonizing is really that big a thing in the future to make people forget what happens to their home planet.  Also, you'd be surprised how many people there are in both the real world and the fictional world who don't know what are seemingly the most obvious things:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=37192.msg1009046#new

;)

Corporal Hicks

I was referring to Ripley returning to the  Derelict in Female War.

predxeno

Good point, I'll have to reread that to remember what happened.

Valaquen

Facehugger sound is from Alien. Nice touch.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Holy shit, this is awesome. The Facehugger original squeal was a clever and unexpected touch, noticed it as well.
Can't wait to hear more information.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed