Revisited This Recently

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 03, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Author
Revisited This Recently (Read 3,148 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I used to play this on my old Samsung Galaxy Tab but I can't even remember if I completed it but I remember enjoying it. I recently revisited this on my new S8+ and it runs and looks beautiful (Predators from 2010 wont run, though). I'd forgot how much fun it was. It's a pretty simple game but I think it works really well.

I'm working my way through the story campaign, replaying side missions regularly to farm some points to spend in the store. Alien and Predators both have sort of open ended side-missions that are just perfect for farming so you don't have to spend any actual cash.

Is anyone else still replaying this every now and again?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And finished the game yesterday! I've unlocked one of the bonus missions (it's like that Fruit Ninja game) and there's still one more to do. I've managed to unlock all the Alien goodies but it's been harder farming point as the Predator so I only actually have 2 complete outfits for that.

I really enjoyed it. The camera gets in the way sometimes like any 3rd person game but over all I think it's a pretty damn solid game.

TheRaven

TheRaven

Yeah! I have this game on my phone new phone now, they went over some of the graphics and certain parts of missions I think because I'm sure I remembered it being a lot less like it is now in terms of the use of the marines drop ship etc etc.

But I've always enjoyed playing it now and again - great time killer if I'm waiting somewhere without wifi too aha cx

I'm still working on unlocking everything again but I did get the predalien set for my alien if only because I like playing all the different aliens - praetorian is still my personal fave out of all of them however.

I wouldn't mind if they ever released more skins but likely that won't happen, still pretty great for a mobile game !

Wweyland

Wweyland

Is there any way to emulate this on the PC? I know there are a lot of Android Emulators but not sure how to get them working with this.

The Old One

The Old One

I tried it but never got far, most emulators are rudimentary and obtuse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed