Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated]

Started by Darkness, Mar 31, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Author
Hospital Scene in AvP2 [Updated] (Read 25,187 times)

RIJOENPIAL

Also, the term 'xenomorph' means 'alien form' meaning they did not know FOR SURE what shape of form the Alien had... You know that scientific names are in latin, not in Greek form defining broadly the Alien as being 'alien'... if you get my meaning...?

RIJOENPIAL

Sources - Wikipedia (for definition of term 'xenomorph') and Aliens (for the first use of the word)...

RIJOENPIAL

Oh, and I almost forgot...silly me... the colonists on LV-426 were "there for years and they never complained about any hostile organism" (Van Leuwen, WY - 'Aliens' )... SO why would WY order the Nostromo to land on LV-426 to acquire the xeno but let colonists be living there for years and only when Ripley told them about the xeno, Burke decided to send someone to check it out ?...   ???     ;)     8)  

RIJOENPIAL

Does that answer your question, Katarn...?   ;)  

avpguy

avpguy

Im still hoping that before the hospital fight scene that there will be a chestburster scene cuz thats my favorite part in an alien movie and i hope there are many facehugged pasients and pred shreds only facehugged people but not sick and old cuz thats against pred honor code

AVP

AVP

I heard there' only one predator in the movie or more than that?   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed