Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 01:26:36 PM

Author
New AvPR Scenes (Read 11,262 times)

Semaka

Semaka

where?

Starkiller

Starkiller

great clip semaka! really cool, but i think ive seen most of the movie now    :(    Fox has got to stop releasing new scenes from the film    :D   Roll on january 18th  P.S I think both the sewer & pool scene were good, not great but still good, love the way the camera pans in the sewer scene when The Wolf is blastin Aliens, his shoulder cannon sounds a bit iffy tho? Cant wait to see this film.  Go Team Strause!

predator343

predator343

That sewer fight was very good and wolf get owned by predalien thats good thing   ;D  .

PredFan

Semaka

Semaka

way coool! blow the guy's head off like Billy in Final Destination!!!!!! f**king greaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomorphlover

Xenomorphlover

Hey guys, the german channel GIGA had a special last night and showed us 5 new incredible minutes from the movie: A sewer fight with Wolf and the ALIENS, a water scene, a military scene and one with Chet attacking Wolf. I recorded every minute of it and released a video with parts of the sewer fight(sorry, i couldnt add all the new scenes because FOX loves to delete videos that have new scenes of the movie) : BTW, Semaka already posted the link it:  http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OTfd4H3m4nU

PREDATOR34

PREDATOR34

Im a predator fan, but i like the alien films the sewer scene was awesome but im dissapointed that the wolf never killed the two aliens when he had them strung up.

Green Hulk

Green Hulk

Thank you for the videos. Now i know that i wont go to cinema. It's a Teenage Horror Action movie.  AVP3 = PREDATOR 3  Strauses, thank you to make the Aliens as pussys and the Predator as Ubercreature.  I say the AVP-Franchise goodbye, which will make the wettest Predator Fanboy's dreams come through.    :)  

nchurch81

nchurch81

you're a deuche

predator42

predator42

Are the two aliens that chet save the same two that are going to kill wolf after he is wounded by chet?   :'(     :'(     :'(     :'(  

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

man dont be jealous that the wolf probally got like 500 years of fighting experience and aliens got like a couple hours

Greenband

Greenband

After thinking about it and watching several higher quality versions of the pool clip, how the hell did no one notice that a large Alien Creature was on the other side of the pool and about to jump in. I mean seriously. This single scene has made me seriously pissed off.

Greenband

Greenband

FYI:  The higher quality and longer version of the Pool Scene as shown on MTV last night after A Shot At Love, has been posted on the official MTV site here:  http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1576703&vid=196987

cab12394

cab12394

i dont know what you guys are talking about, the pool scene is awesome!   :D  

Frostyharrison

Frostyharrison

For Better scenes go to Bloody-disgusting.com ('  ;)  ','short')

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed