Aliens: CM Slips to 2009

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2008, 05:06:13 PM

Author
Aliens: CM Slips to 2009 (Read 9,367 times)

Darkness

Darkness

No surprise, really but the release date for Aliens: Colonial Marines has slipped into the first quarter of 2009 according to CVG.com. It was originally slated for release in 2009 and then moved to Late 2008. Now it’s back to 2009.

“Sega has unveiled a whole bunch of release dates for its upcoming line-up, including Sonic Unleashed, Aliens: Colonial Marines and Space Siege. The dare we say, promising looking Sonic Unleashed has been given a strong November date, while Gearbox’s Aliens FPS Colonial Marines has unfortunately slipped into 2009.”

It’s a good thing, though. Gives the developers more time with the game. Thanks to Kyle for the news.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I cant wait, its gonna be so good. Oh well. I'll have GTA IV, COD 4, and MGS 5 to keep me busy while waiting.

Huol

Huol

MGS 5?

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

This is definitely a good thing.  No need to rush a single aspect of the game.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I can't wait.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

metal gear solid

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

I was actually worried it was gonna arrive too soon. There is nothing worse than an unfinished game.  This is definitely good news.    ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I can't wait until this game comes out son!!! Anything to get my mind off that retarded dishonorable AVP-R movie.  I should just buy a 9800 GX2 now and just get it over with.

Riptr2

Riptr2

It's good, as it gives them more time to iron out any kinks that may ruin the experience.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I know it will be good for the PS3 and 360....but for god sakes make the game well optimized for the PC.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

oh well. with Gears of War 2 coming out in november i should be ok until then

Ash 937

Ash 937

Seriously, Aliens:CM would not be able to compete with Gears of War 2 during the holiday rush.  It's a good move to push this game back.  Now it can have its day in the spotlight like it should.

ZEN

ZEN

They probably got ahead of schedule,then fell back.But if they're pushing it ahead to get past other games and to get rid of bugs and such,then that's awesome   :)  .

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

I can wait, as I need to get a 360 first.

Carnage95

Carnage95

I can't wait for A:CM to be released! Hope the developers use the time to get everything right.   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed