Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,901,920 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Start talking :) .

hudSSon

hudSSon

oh shit. u have only us freaks to talk . this gonna be hurt.

so where are u from?

me is from OKTOBERFEST Villiage munich. a twon with 2,5 millions possibilties to face hug and found a nasty hive  :o so the preds have a very nice sporting ground  ::)

yesterday night I watched 30 days of night with some beers and a friend in the cinema. It was great. all the young ladies getting so shocked by the little gore scenes  :P a great pictures is the flying camera over the village with raging vampires slaughter the victims in the street. looks like news about iraq

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

well things on my mind.... hmmmm

im hopeing the predalien will own the predator

Keesa

Keesa

Quote from: pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142 on Nov 11, 2007, 02:04:45 AM
well things on my mind.... hmmmm

im hopeing the predalien will own the predator

I was wishing the two get married and have fugly halflings.

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

i wonder what it would be like if aliens could use weapons and where adavnced as preds where not that they need weapons tho :P

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

I'm mad at my co-worker for leaving me a department that looked like the U.S.S. Enterprise smashed through it. I had to eventually get 4 or so people to help me out, it looked okay afterwards i guess.

Then i'm trying to figure out if i have anyone to go with to see AVP-R when it comes out. I told my best friend about it several times and he just pretty much acted like he could care less.  :-\

Other than that i've been contemplating if i should or should not buy an xbox 360 elite. ???

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

listen mate xboxes are a waste of money for the best gaming exp get a ps3 60gb only 374£ and there graphically stunning matemy bro has a halo version of the elite and its shite mate the only thing it does have is better and more variant games

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

I just never had to much of an interest in getting a PS3, last time i checked it was $600 dollars in the u.s. don't know if its changed? I'm fine with my PS2, i just see all these games coming out for the 360 and none of them are for the original xbox which is what i have.

Which i'm sure they're doing it so i'll go buy a 360....i don't know  :-\

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142

well i hope that you see it my way my friend if you buy a 360 you will be gutted of what a mistake you have made

xbox
good online
better and more games (only shortly until the first wave of ps3 games come in check it out at gamespot)
graphics are more than slightly reduced and a huge amount in other areas anti analising ect.
not better looking (lol) ps3 is more shiny

ps3 graphically amazing game play is just simply bliss
decent online
wirless controllers rarely need charging
more upcoming games comeing out not available to xbox granturismo grand theft auto ect.
overall mate thses are just some of the points but if you want somthing half a click better than a ps2 the
xbox is your console but if you want a long lasting and super enjoyable online and off the ps3 if for you

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I have both and i prefer 360. PS3's heat up reli easy, plus 360 had more and alot better games out and coming. The online on PS3 SUCKS. 360 has great online play. Prob with the 360 is it can freeze mines froze like 5 times in the past year. and the wirless conroller dies quick depending on how much you play.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I had one of the most best fridaynights ever ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Well last night i got Call of Duty 4 and it rocks. I wans't on last night because of that game!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

It should be Illegal for me to talk  :P

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I got Resistance: Fall of Man on Saturday and yeah I know I got it late, very late and its an awesome game.

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

Quote from: pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142 on Nov 11, 2007, 04:10:31 AM
well i hope that you see it my way my friend if you buy a 360 you will be gutted of what a mistake you have made

xbox
good online
better and more games (only shortly until the first wave of ps3 games come in check it out at gamespot)
graphics are more than slightly reduced and a huge amount in other areas anti analising ect.
not better looking (lol) ps3 is more shiny

ps3 graphically amazing game play is just simply bliss
decent online
wirless controllers rarely need charging
more upcoming games comeing out not available to xbox granturismo grand theft auto ect.
overall mate thses are just some of the points but if you want somthing half a click better than a ps2 the
xbox is your console but if you want a long lasting and super enjoyable online and off the ps3 if for you

Thats great and everything that you enjoy your PS3, but i really have no intentions of getting one. Never thought twice about them after it was released, or even in the beginning stages of development. It could just be me but i always thought it looked like a George Foreman grill, like it was ready to grill up a couple of steaks or something.  :D

As i said i'm happy with my PS2 i don't need a third. As for the 360 i doubt i'll be saying how much of a mistake i've made in buying it. Most people i've talked to at work or reviews i read said they liked it. so yeah. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed