*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 696,623 times)

DoomRulz

I've run into a handful of folks asking discussing relationships on and off, so I thought why not start a thread where we can all post questions, suggestions, etc...

I'll go first. I'm setting up a coffee date for tomorrow with this woman I go to school with that I kinda like; I have for the last year or so. We go to university together. I think she likes me; at times I do feel a slight chemistry.

I'm having a dilemma though; I've since taken interest in another classmate, but my thoughts towards the other have not diminished. This new woman I'm fond of namely b/c she's a rocker like me, and I do see and speak with her more often than the other...do I set up coffee and make a move with the first, or set up coffee and find out more?

Huol

This shit never works.

SM

SM

Root them both.

(See?  Huol was right.)

Uncanny Antman

Anyone who would take relationship advice from this crowd deserves to die a virgin.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Apr 18, 2008, 01:37:50 AM
Anyone who would take relationship advice from this crowd deserves to die a virgin.

LOL!!...

Why do you have to start topics like this ... ::) I mean youre 19 yrs old...You should be able to work it all our for yourself...

And Doom??.. this kind of situation has failure written all  over it...

DoomRulz

It never hurts for a little help. And sweeteyes, why do you say that (failure)?

sweeteyes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 02:14:10 AM
It never hurts for a little help. And sweeteyes, why do you say that (failure)?

Liking two chicks??...and you never know which one??... :-\

DoomRulz

I am conflicted, that's for sure. I have genuine feelings for both of them. The first girl I've known for a longer time period, but the 2nd I know a lot better; I also know we have things in common.

sweeteyes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 18, 2008, 02:25:06 AM
I am conflicted, that's for sure. I have genuine feelings for both of them. The first girl I've known for a longer time period, but the 2nd I know a lot better; I also know we have things in common.

Seems the one you have more in common seems the way to go....

That Yellow Alien

Flip a coin.

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Apr 18, 2008, 02:31:51 AM
Flip a coin.

I never thought of that actually...

sweeteyes

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Apr 18, 2008, 02:31:51 AM
Flip a coin.

That would be what you would do , wouldnt it YA... :P ::)

That Yellow Alien

See, the whole point of the flip a coin technique is that, when you flip it, you will consciously be hoping for it land on one side. It is not the outcome of the toss that matters, it's that the toss reveals the real choice you want.

SM

SM

Either that or you go best of three.

sweeteyes

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Apr 18, 2008, 03:02:38 AM
See, the whole point of the flip a coin technique is that, when you flip it, you will consciously be hoping for it land on one side. It is not the outcome of the toss that matters, it's that the toss reveals the real choice you want.

Hmmm...I see...

So is this the usual thing that guys do when they are in a chick dilemma??...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed