5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,281 times)

MrLee

after watching those clips. im pretty hyped for the movie, though dissappointed with said run time.

Those clips were great, very atmospheric, thanks to the aliens music.

That music gives me the creeps and works very well in the dark "lets shit our pants its the aliens" setting

i love the lighting.

i dont get why everyones complaining, those clips looked really kick ass, and i didnt think the aliens looked like guys in suits.

if you want an alien scene where it looks like a guy in a suit.

go watch alien 1, when its "hanging" in space by the wire.

Porkus Maximus

Problem is that music isn't going to be in the full movie.

MrLee

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 22, 2007, 07:00:05 PM
Problem is that music isn't going to be in the full movie.

no f**king way?

that sucks major balls because that music works so well.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Brian's music sounds the same anyway. Why would you want recycled tracks from Aliens and Predator? I personally hated hearing James Horner's score playing while whiny teenagers run away.

Porkus Maximus

A lot of these released clips are edited down, ergo they can't use their proper score. It would make the cuts even more jerky if the music was jumping around all over the place so I guess they copy/pasted previous scores in their place.  The scene with the national guard has it's own theme that's around 5 minutes long, it's mostly inspired by Aliens but has hints of Alien Ressurection in there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed