5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS)

Started by SuicideDoors, Dec 21, 2007, 08:26:53 AM

Author
5 Clips on Bloody-Disgusting! (SPOILERS) (Read 31,324 times)

jimmylace

Glad to see that everyone isn't in complete denial - this movie looks cheap and horrible. It shouldn't have been made.

It's an indicator of where were headed when they're trying to tie this dross in as a "prequel" to a sci-fi classic.

Johnny Handsome

I dont know whats the problem with the aliens looking "Cheap".
Besides that, anything looks better then the alien in the original hanging outside the space ship.

jimmylace

That was one split second in a movie made some 28 years ago. Hardly fair.

The Alien in that movie is infinitely more convincing than anything seen in AvP2- virtually every scene of the Alien in the new clips is shot in such a way that it looks like a man in a suit. The movement is incredibly clunky and obviously human.

Procurator

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 21, 2007, 07:37:45 PM
Glad to see that everyone isn't in complete denial - this movie looks cheap and horrible. It shouldn't have been made.

It's an indicator of where were headed when they're trying to tie this dross in as a "prequel" to a sci-fi classic.

That maybe true, but I'm not gonna judge until i see it on the big screen in details.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Procurator on Dec 21, 2007, 07:44:21 PM
Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 21, 2007, 07:37:45 PM

That maybe true, but I'm not gonna judge until i see it on the big screen in details.
Right, and not the overly dark and blurry clips with temp sound effects and music.

jimmylace

jimmylace

Well I'm going by the age old rule....

if it looks like shit and it smells like shit, theres no need to taste it to realise that it most likely IS shit.

jimmylace

but I agree- if you're masochistic, it will obviously be a little more enjoyable in the cinema.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 21, 2007, 07:46:41 PM

if it looks like shit and it smells like shit, theres no need to taste it to realise that its most likely IS shit.
Have fun sitting here, and i´m gonna have fun in the theater. 8) ;)

Procurator

Quote from: jimmylace on Dec 21, 2007, 07:46:41 PM

if it looks like shit and it smells like shit, theres no need to taste it to realise that its most likely IS shit.

Alright to you it's shit, we get it already. So why go to see shit, right? Just don't go than. You just don't get  how much details can change a movie. I'm not saying i have high hopes, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

jimmylace

I do. The movie will naturally be a more enjoyable experience in the cinema- I agree with that.
But I've gone through the ups and downs like every other fan, and at this point I feel the AvP movies have burned me enough. I'm not overly keen on giving Fox more money- I'll download the torrent.

If on the off-chance it turns out to be the movie I've wanted to see all these years (which I doubt) Ill go see it in the cinema too.

megachu17

is it possible 2 mak thos clips lighter?, hopefully the movie isnt that dark in theaters

Plokoon111

It won't let me see the videos, I need flash  v4, and when I try to install it, it says an error, and says please try again.

Alienseseses

The clips are VERY edited. It is easy to tell.

For one thing, no F- You then Blam. Just blam.

Commander Aun

Back on topic, those clips are mean as, and yes, the acting is as bad as a bunch of indermediate students doing a play, and just reading the lines off. And god, please when I see the film, make the lighting be better than those clips. Its just to damn dark to see much.

Spaghetti

those clips were horrible.

-every scene with an alien looks more and more like a man in a suit. goddamn ADI sucks...

-"get to the chopper!" horribly delivered. did they actually think this was a good idea? corny.

- gotta love how the aliens are completely useless and have to have that ugly-ass predalien to save them ;D

- why doesn't dallas get acid all over him when the hunter loses an arm? and why is the alien staring at him  like an idiot?

- and i thought alien vs hunter looked bad, this doesn't look much better..jesus :( 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed