New Alien: Covenant Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 11, 2017, 10:26:15 AM

Author
New Alien: Covenant Clips (Read 9,689 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

30 second or so clip from towards the end of the film. Plus some chat about working on the film.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Billy Crudup was on there last night. Didn't watch it though so I'm not sure if they showed a clip or not. Also, Fassbender was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 11, 2017, 12:34:07 PM
Billy Crudup was on their last night. Didn't watch it though so I'm not sure if they showed a clip or not.

I can't decide if they showed a clip or not. Not in the video if they did.

QuoteAlso, Fassbender was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

Nothing on YouTube.

SentryGun

Alien twitter page just put up a new clip.

Corporal Hicks

RoaryUK

Really looking foward to seeing this in a couple of hours. So there's two huggers out there it seems.... I didn't know that, oops! Luckily I'm not bothered about spoilers, a movie is either good or it isn't anyway, lol.  :)

SPECIAL FORCES

For some reason as a child i was afraid of the huggers a lot more than the xenomorph.  :laugh:

Infected

That facehugger moves a lot better then ever, fast and vicious and it even has intelligence to hide ffs!!

Evanus

I hope that clip has been edited, because it looks pretty rough in places..

The_Foxcatcher

Tired of seeing all repeated Xeno things!

Nothing excels the quality of Face hugger and Xenomorph than the original Alien (1979). Nothing at all.

Aliens was a great action adventure.
Alien 3 was good thriller/drama
Alien 4 was another level of bizarre macabre. And that's it. By this time Xenos were already enough.

Avp did a good cross-over.
Avp2 sucked.

It was time to get away from Xenos and think something fresh. Prometheus came and got some grand new ideas and subtle new Alien horror. A fresh air indeed it was.

Now we are back with the same thing. Same thing we saw tons of times.

Thanks to the Prometheus haters!

Alienforever

Alienforever

This is looking fantastic im so happy for alien fans after the awful avp films. Cant wait to see it on the big screen.

echobbase79

I was wrong about Michael Fassbender on The Tonight Show last night. It's this upcoming Monday. James Franco will be on Conan O'Brien as well.

LV-12986

I'm amazed how easily the facehugger is pulled off, what's that about??

Deklien

Looks like the xeno is above Cole and Lope at the end of the clip. Wonder what the outcome will be ;)

whiterabbit

Alrighty then, now I totally understand why Hick and Huda's inner alien stomachs got all twisted up for. All I can say is, wow, that did indeed feel very out of place.

Spoiler
The 5 second facehugger that's apparently... ticklish? I mean what the f**k was that.  :laugh:
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed