Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,066 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Aw man how great would that be?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I'm glad they'll be makeing the Alien queen, I hope She'll be in proper scale with the rest of the line. I hate to have an Alien queen thats the same size as my aliens warrior. but I'm sure NECA will come through with us on the size.

as for the 79 Alien, I realy hope the cranium inside the dome is actualy sculpted. the first release NECA made of the Classic alien was good, but the fact that they just used a sharpie to draw the ribbing detailes for the cranium just upsets me and bugs me to no end. I also hope the removable dorsal spine is still intact in the new 79 Alien as it was in the Xenomorph Warrior.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Wasn't there a size comparison with a human vs the Aliens queen vs AVP queen? I seem to remember the Aliens queen not being too much larger than a regular xeno.

EDIT: Never mind, she's pretty huge, though still smaller than the AVP queen...

As for action figure scale, the Xeno warrior towers over Dutch, who in turn would tower over Ripley, so the queen may not be as large as we may think. The egg sacs would make this a huge figure, but without the egg sacs I can't see her being ridiculously huge.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I would say shes about 3 Ripleys high. Don't forget Sigourney is one tall glass of kick ass around 6' feet. The AvP queen was bigger at about 4 1/2 Ripleys high.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jul 23, 2013, 08:10:39 PM
I'm glad they'll be makeing the Alien queen, I hope She'll be in proper scale with the rest of the line. I hate to have an Alien queen thats the same size as my aliens warrior. but I'm sure NECA will come through with us on the size.

as for the 79 Alien, I realy hope the cranium inside the dome is actualy sculpted. the first release NECA made of the Classic alien was good, but the fact that they just used a sharpie to draw the ribbing detailes for the cranium just upsets me and bugs me to no end. I also hope the removable dorsal spine is still intact in the new 79 Alien as it was in the Xenomorph Warrior.

I think that was accurate, I think Giger airbrushed the detail instead of sculpting.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: bobcunk on Jul 24, 2013, 05:30:24 AM
I think Giger airbrushed the detail instead of sculpting.

yep

Raiden

Raiden

I like the skull with eye socket. Hope NECA this time make it accurate

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 24, 2013, 07:33:20 AM

Jesus...what a beautiful nightmare that is.

I forgot about Weaver being so tall...so I guess 3 Ripleys is a good estimate (and a great new unit of measurement).

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Oh man we're getting a Dallas? Hells yeah! I can't see the other actors likenesses being so difficult to procure. We need a Kane with changeable head (that face he makes right before he dies with his tongue flailing) and chestbursting action! Just like the old McFarlane Queen with the cocooned colonist.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 24, 2013, 07:33:20 AM
Quote from: bobcunk on Jul 24, 2013, 05:30:24 AM
I think Giger airbrushed the detail instead of sculpting.

yep

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4jkj82EWw1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

Lol the first Pic,

Alien: Oh Hai guys! anyone know where my body is?

and yeah remembering now it was airbrushed. however there would be nothing wrong if NECA would sculpt it. but I realy hope they don't add the detail with a sharpie like they did before.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

NOW SHIPPING!

For most of us that means they'll be available in September.

Raiden

Raiden

Any idea what "exclusive decoration" within?

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 24, 2013, 07:45:04 PM
NOW SHIPPING!

For most of us that means they'll be available in September.

I SAWS  ;D ;D ;D

looks like its still a preorder on other sites though. but i guess you can get it through NECA for sure.

also the new aliens warrior is really brown. DESERT ALIEN.

Spoiler
[close]
new articulation allows for dewback riding. i approve.

underbound

underbound

Yeah these brown aliens are basically tan with some black. But it is a perfect except one thing,I would like the alien to have flat hands and able to put its head all the way back like a crawling pose and then I would be completely satasfied with whatever after.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: underbound on Jul 25, 2013, 06:03:25 PM
Yeah these brown aliens are basically tan with some black. But it is a perfect except one thing,I would like the alien to have flat hands and able to put its head all the way back like a crawling pose and then I would be completely satasfied with whatever after.

you can remove the back appendage and push the head back further in the new NECA aliens figure! so you can get a sneaky alien pose... unfortunately that still doesn't give you flat, crawly hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed