Started by Kradan, Feb 05, 2019, 10:28:12 PM

What is better?

The Predator
72 (55%)
AVPR
59 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 131

Author
The Predator VS AVPR (Read 50,664 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Everything has been already said above

I started that topic because had read a lot of coments such as "The Predator as bad as Requiem" (and i disagree with that)
Personally, i find The Predator more enjoyable and characters in it more interesting

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

The Predator, while bad, is goofy and inoffensive.

AVPR is simply abominable.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

The Predator is definitely the superior film but it does mess with established lore worse than AVPR.

The Old One

The Old One

The Predator.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

The Predator is the better film , it has more moments where the film could have been good and interesting, also the loonies are fun to watch. Still, The Predator is the worst film in the Predator series in my opinion and like requiem, it took liberties with the lore.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Unpopular opinion: The Predator is an insulting tragedy. The quest for aspergers (autism spectrum disorder) as a survival trait for global warming is absolute stupidity.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

AVPR baby.

Mrs.Majesty

Mrs.Majesty

My vote is for AVPR.
I'm definitely not a fan of AVPR, but The Predator was terrible for me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm starting to dislike The Predator more as the days go by but AvPR will always be unwatchable to me.

Samhain13

Samhain13

AVPR because f**k it. AVPR got overall below average to pure bad characters, The Predator got a few good ones but others that made so angry I facepalmed out of frustation on the theater, I wish the kid and Munn weren't in the movie. 

I dislike the story of both and think they should have gone somewhere else but The Predator's changes to the Predator lore managed to somehow piss me off more than having aliens on a random town on the 21th Century and the Raccoon City ending rip off.

Both had predators I enjoyed watching, but Wolf lasts longer than the Fugitive, whose's movie plot ends up trashing the guy. And with that suit... to hell with that thing.

goose_3387

goose_3387

AVPR is the better Predator movie. The Predator doesn't take the character seriously and is insulting towards the fans. Oh and practical suit Predator > CGI Predator and terrible CGI dogs!

Kradan

Kradan

I'm quite surprised with present poll results. Let's see how it will be going next.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 06, 2019, 04:36:15 PM
I'm starting to dislike The Predator more as the days go by...

Oh, it's sad to hear.  :-[

P-Rock

P-Rock

The Predator was pretty bad (but still somewhat enjoyable), but AVP-R is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm starting to dislike The Predator more as the days go by but AvPR will always be unwatchable to me.

Nonsense! The Predator ages like a fine wine! An imported cheese! A retired super model!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 06, 2019, 11:10:43 PM

Nonsense! The Predator ages like a fine wine! An imported cheese! A retired Michael Biehn!

Fixed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed