Total Members Voted: 1200

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 457,307 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Aliens for me because:

- they have a really cool design
- have an interseting life cycle
- most original (what I mean by that is that they are not civilised or sophisticated in any way. Predators believe in honour and have made their own weapons, clans, ships and probably religions, Aliens are just creatures from outer-space that have one drive and that is to breed and kill, thats original)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Predators for me simply because:

I grew up looking up to these guys as heroes.

These guys are physically strong and fast.

Technologically advanced.

-Rakai'Thwei

Vader the White

Vader the White

I think both are cool. Orignally, I would have said Alien. But, after looking again at these awsome creatures, I think Preds are equally cool. Both are creatures that can kill with style and extreme awesomeness.

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

I just made a fan fic about how avp 2 should go down. If it would be species war it would be the queen facing off with the predalien.

Thats the way I made my story!

Coming soon Avp2: Clash of the titans

Extroheal

Extroheal

I like the Predators better. Despite what Ash said in the first movie, Aliens are not even close to being a perfect organism compared to some of the creatures in some other science fiction. Aliens are hostile to humans and Predators but don't have the intelligence to defend themselves properly when the advanced races strike back. This is a very bad combination of traits that makes them lose out when it comes to natural selection and may ultimately lead to their extinction. They've only survived this long because of the stupidity of certain humans and the cultural traditions of certain Predator clans. They can't even colonize other planets without the help of humans or Predators. Because humans have had few encounters with Aliens the humans haven't learned how to properly prepare themselves. The old alien comics and the new novel DNA War show what would happen if Alien encounters became more common. Humans develop special combat teams, robots, cyborgs, androids, toxins and more to deal with the Aliens and the Aliens become nothing more than a minor nuisance in the rare cases when they escape from various research facilities.

SM

SM

Aliens.  Far too easy.

Their inherant almost infinite potential means their will always be a race trying to exploit them and failing dismally thus ensuring their survival.

The Predator's continued popularity is dependent on Alien and Chris Warner.

War Wager

War Wager

Plus Aliens have less of an advantage as they cant attack from afar but Predators can (Plasma Canster, Speargun, Wristblades, Smart Disc etc.)

Dingo

Dingo

I  say predator. They fight with honor and if they lose, they blow everyting up so no one wins. It's their way or no way.

AtR

AtR

I'm deffinately going with Alien. Mostly for their cool design and the idea itself of a parasyte(sp?) creature that goes through a life cycle and ends up like a killing machine with basic insincts to breed and survive.

The Invisible Hunter

The Invisible Hunter

Predators. I mean look, they have cameo, sweet weapons, and are very strong, and hunt with honour. How much more do you want? 8)

AtR

AtR

Quote from: freak on Apr 04, 2007, 10:43:29 PM
so predator i mean look they have camo sweet weapons very strong and hunt with honore and how much more do u what 8)

The 'hsssssss' sound, goo all over the place. :D

DB

DB

I like both for different reasons. The Predators have some things that the Aliens do not, and the Aliens have some things that the Predators don't. Recently, though, the Predators have taken the spotlight for me. But not by much.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

It would be the Predators for me. I think they have awesome Technology and weapons and could kick the crap out of the Aliens. Dont get me wrong, i like the Alien movies better but i like the Predator Creature more.

Azanode

Azanode

Predator. The Alien films I enjoyed more but as a species I find an intergalactic hunter with a hybrid of primitive and high-tech equipment more interesting. Aliens aren't too far behind but they come in large numbers and anything of that nature tends to come out as canon fodder, whereas Predators come in small groups or alone and consequently are shown as more durable individuals. Except for Gill. Nobody likes Gill.

Dingo

Dingo

How could anyone like Gill? You didn't have enough time to make up your mind about him before he kicked the bucket.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed