Andrew Li AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, May 26, 2007, 07:10:38 PM

Author
Andrew Li AvP2 Interview (Read 11,015 times)

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

Sunshine had an estimated budget of £26,000,000 and that was a full on Sci-fi film with a ton of SFX. If you know what you're doing, you can work wonders.

guy

guy

whats that in american currency

Darkness

Darkness

$50m

Edward Brock

Edward Brock

I think that, even if you don't like his designs, Woodruff & Co.'s presence pretty much garantees that the creature effects will be decent. The Strause have also shown that they can shoot things nicely. That said, the only way that the budget can affect this movie is on it's scale. And I think it'll be refreshing to see both these series going back to their medium-low budget and smaller scale roots.  Besides, less money also means less producers sticking their noses.

guy

guy

well, 50 million dollars is a lot more then 30 mil in the movie industry

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Why THIS movie will rule:  1.  R rating ( which I think is the most positive)  2. New directors, the brothers seem intent on keeping like the original movies.  3. The Pred-alien, WE ALL WANT TO SEE IT.  4. The budget is small but thats only to give the film more of a chance so that it will give the studios enough money to invest in the sequel, AVP3 anyone    ;D  .  e.g. look at Alien, NO CGI of anykind, everything about it was pratical-in camera shot making it more believable  5. It will do far better than the privous movie ( that I actually liked).

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Its almost about appreicating every $ that they put their money into, drenching every single cent so that WE as the audience can see and absorb.  You can't put a price on creativity, its either you have it or you don't and I believe whole heartedly that the Strause brothers have exactly that.   ;D     :)  

Jango1201

Jango1201

To me less money means more physical work. And i believe its the physical work that makes a beleivable movie. anyone in the movie industry can take millions of dollars and put it all in cgi and sfx, but put that money into guys in suits, thats more money for the better stuff. Does anyone else agree?

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Your right all the way Jango1201, ten fold!   ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed