18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New)

Started by ikarop, Apr 03, 2012, 05:57:17 PM

Author
18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New) (Read 33,809 times)

Infected

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 03, 2012, 08:30:11 PM
Quote from: Infected on Apr 03, 2012, 08:25:29 PM
Holloway´s picture is horrible he looks he is about to laugh.
Im not liking the dude already.

Maybe something funny happens. :P
The scarf happens.  :laugh:

RustiSwordz

If you look at Vikers with the flamethrower you can see what shes aiming at in the little monitor to the upper right of the pic.

TufTuf

TufTuf

^^^ Voila:
Spoiler

[close]

Prime113

Love this. Good to know its not always gonna be 1-2 people walking around, and I like shots that have a lot of the main characters just...walking. Weird, I know.

First Blood

The holding of the hands between Holloway and Shaw is a nice touch.

Biomechanoid20

Quote from: RustiSwordz on Apr 03, 2012, 09:29:31 PM
If you look at Vikers with the flamethrower you can see what shes aiming at in the little monitor to the upper right of the pic.

It looks to be the same scene shown in the DDM2DDM2 picture. She aims here flamethrower at Holloway as he and the others return to the Prometheus. Quarantine procedures?  :o

ThisBethesdaSea

Again...that GORGEOUS photo of Vickers SCREAMS Rachel at the Tyrell Corporation...from the lighting to the walls to the perky shoulders. It's amazing.

LarsVader

I've definitive seen those chairs before, can't remember where, probably in some art/design book in store.

Vickers

Loving these images (with the exception of the image of Holloway mid-Blue Steel).

Those images of Vickers are beautiful!  That one of her in what looks to be a lobby of some kind is stunning.  Almost like a throwback to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

That behind-the-scenes image of her with the flamethrower is awesome!

But my favourite has to be the one where she's standing near the hologram and you can see it reflecting off her suit.

Prime113

Studly man is studly.  :laugh: :laugh:

SM

LarsVader

You just made me realise how chairy Ridley's movies are!

SM

SM

Two more.

Snark

Snark

I remember when the leaked photos from some sets came out, one was labeled the "Magellan Mess Hall". Maybe this is it?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Ballzanya on Apr 03, 2012, 07:26:39 PM
I'm just wondering, well, what the hell is this? Is this in the movie? a part of the ship? :o

Theron likes to sit on toilets, didn't you know?

And using space tapirs as part of her sex tapes... The true ending to 'Prometheus'. :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed