Cloaking?

Started by Taxemic, Jul 01, 2010, 07:14:06 PM

Author
Cloaking? (Read 10,187 times)

Taxemic

Taxemic

Spoiler
Is he wearing wristblades? I thought that the whole costume became part of the cloaking device, and that only a Predator would be able to use it?
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Um... Noland cloaks?

CEP

CEP

Um...yeah? Didnt you see the clips?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Taxemic on Jul 01, 2010, 07:14:06 PM
Is he wearing wristblades? I thought that the whole costume became part of the cloaking device, and that only a Predator would be able to use it?

Well he does have the left wrist gauntlet, which is the one that is used mainly to program everything. So, I guess that's how.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

... yeah, he has a Predator cloaking device. Idiotic thread title.  ::) Some people don't like to be spoiled, Taxemic.

CEP

CEP

Its on a clip....weather you watch it or not, clips and trailers are fair game.....

Taxemic

Taxemic

Sorry. I'll change it. Relatively new.

I just thought or always assumed a human wouldn't be able to use a cloaking device or plasma caster etc. But then again...we have seen Preds make friends of humans.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: CEP on Jul 01, 2010, 07:16:38 PM
Gotta see them. Which one to be precise?

Taxemic

Taxemic

Cheers CEP.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

He has had time to practice how to use it.

Puks

Puks

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 01, 2010, 07:15:45 PM
Um... Noland cloaks?

Thank you VERY much.  :P

CEP

CEP

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 01, 2010, 07:20:15 PM
Quote from: CEP on Jul 01, 2010, 07:16:38 PM
Gotta see them. Which one to be precise?

A FAN YOU ARE NOT!  A real true fan would've watched it the second they came online!!  :D lol.

Spider One

Spider One

my guess is he learned how to work some of the predators devices..

Taxemic

Taxemic

True. I thought there'd be some more information somewhere on how the cloaking device might work. I mean from the game AVP2 there is a diary that suggested that the devices attached to the Preds arms would cause it to die if they were removed. In which case this made me think that they are somehow organically connected to the Preds. Especially the way the plasma caster moves about where ever the Pred looks.

Just thought there might be an answer. Interesting. I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed