What do people have against this game?

Started by predxeno, May 18, 2010, 11:08:12 PM

Author
What do people have against this game? (Read 30,698 times)

predxeno

I thought it was a good game; it had a good storyline, good gameplay, and was loads of fun.  Why do people think it was so bad?

The Ghoul

I liked the game all except for the alien missions. One why would aliens be in a predator game? If they were in it, it should of been AVP. Also those missions were a fricken pain in the *ss, But other then that I enjoyed it.

EEV-2501

The Predator have an amazing render but the other characters are in made in simple ugly 3D.

Vecrotus

I think that sums up to one thing: poor graphics. They should remake this game again, you know to help promote the release the new Predators film with improved systems, storyline, controls and graphics like the one in the new AVP game. Just a thought.

blackheart402963

I personally enjoyed the game, but I didn't like some of the parts.
The storyline was ok, I mean the whole thing about the predator's blood, I for some reason thought that was kinda stupid. And I hated the camera in this game. Personally they should make a predator only game like this, just in first person.

specter

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jun 15, 2010, 09:35:44 PM
I think that sums up to one thing: poor graphics. They should remake this game again, you know to help promote the release the new Predators film with improved systems, storyline, controls and graphics like the one in the new AVP game. Just a thought.

Its not really a remake then, is it?

Vecrotus

Why won't it be? They'll still be following the basic plot. Just making a few tweaks here and there.

NikTh

Been trying to get my hands on it for a quite some time now...

But yeah, it's all bad reviews hahah... But then again, so has every pred/alien/avp game!  ;)

FUZION PREDATOR

I love so much this game .

What a surprise when the xeno  mission comes up , i was like "oh my god that's so cool".

You kill them 10 by 10 and they just keep coming  :o sweet and nervious at the same time.
If you want to unlock the city hunter (Predator 2) skin ,you have to  kill 97 xeno (it's been a long time so i'm not sure)

Huntsman

I like the game quite a bit. I'm playing through it again now, actually. First time in a long time, and it still holds up well.

I played it often upon release, completed the game completely with all upgrades - and later the game froze and I lost all of my progress. I had to in turn complete the game again and reclaim the upgrades. It tested my patience, but I had to do it out of honour.

I enjoyed the story, and find that to be the best aspect of the game. It is not often that we are treated to new Predator material, so I naturally took it all in and enjoyed it.

Ultimate Hunter

Ordered this today off ebay ;D I'm taking your guys word for it, that it isn't as bad as the critics say. Hell it's just about the only Alien/Predator game I don't have.

Solace

I loved it.

Quick N Slick

The camera was just about the worst thing I've ever seen on a game, LOL, but the storyline is terrific --- I wish it were the basis for a Predator film. Probably expensive & difficult to remain faithful to, but it was absolutely the best aspect of the game.

There were other positive elements, & no way, no how is it as bad as the critics suggest. The gore is worthy of the franchise's roots, the vision modes are an outstanding feature, long list of weapons. It wasn't a great game, but it certainly wasn't a terrible one.

Stalker

Quote from: Quick N Slick on Jul 22, 2010, 05:25:32 AM
the storyline is terrific --- I wish it were the basis for a Predator film. Probably expensive & difficult to remain faithful to, but it was absolutely the best aspect of the game.

Personally, I thought the storyline was the single worst thing about the game. Period.

So humans somehow steal alien technology from a city that has been blown to smithereens, then make laser guns & flying cars out of it. A disgraced predator just chills out in exile for 100 years before coming back to Earth to wipe out the local crack heads & hookers. Along the way, he fights giant robots, bad bloods & Samurais, then the villian gene-splices himself with predator DNA turning himself into a freak abomination...

Purrleease. It's worse than something a 5 year old would write. I can't believe they even green lit this game with such a laughable storyline to begin with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed