New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,256,987 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lukeg310 on May 02, 2022, 09:56:43 PMHello everyone. I used to have a AVP account many moons ago back when Windows XP was relevant. I am a fan of Alien, Predator, and Prometheus prequels.

Aaahhhh, Windows XP. Back when we were all waiting for the first AvP. Welcome back to AvP Galaxy. :)

Brooklyn First Team

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, but first time poster. Always been a big fan of both franchises(and Terminator, too), albeit I've always been a bigger Predator fan.

It all started in 1987(when I was 7) and my love has continued to this day.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards!

Shadowx61x

Hi - hi  , new member here.

Shadow is my "name" and I creep around forums...

I love all alien/predator/AI/enginers lore and movies !

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards, Shadow!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Glad to have you!  If you haven't gone over the forum rules, please take a look. Forum Rules / Help FAQ. Enjoy!

Rotfish

Rotfish

Hiya folks! Been lurking for years and wanted to go official.

I'm an artist, animator, and massive AVP fan. Wouldn't be doing what I'm doing in life if it wasn't for these films.

Master Chief

Quote from: Rotfish on Jun 06, 2022, 03:43:59 AMHiya folks! Been lurking for years and wanted to go official.

I'm an artist, animator, and massive AVP fan. Wouldn't be doing what I'm doing in life if it wasn't for these films.
Welcome aboard, Rotfish. We've been watching you, watching us.  ;)  Post that artwork! 

If you haven't gone over the forum rules, please take a look. Forum Rules / Help FAQ

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Rotfish on Jun 06, 2022, 03:43:59 AMHiya folks! Been lurking for years and wanted to go official.

Welcome Fish! I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Welcome officially to the boards! Already got a snazzy signature going on, I'm curious where that sweet Alien image is from.

Rotfish

Rotfish

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jun 07, 2022, 10:35:29 AMWelcome officially to the boards! Already got a snazzy signature going on, I'm curious where that sweet Alien image is from.

Thanks! It's from a BTS shot from Alien 3.

NecronomIV

Hello, new member here.

I'm a white guy, (very) late 40s, lean build, with a mop of dark hair and crows feet laugh lines around the eyes. I'm currently wearing jeans, black thermal top and wire-rimmed reading glasses. I live on a farm in rural Western Australia.

Love the podcast, but don't listen to everything. Generally good discussions with a spectrum of points of view and some interesting interviews. Feels like being part of a conversation with interesting friends. Best things are the film retrospectives I think.

ALIEN, ALIENS and Prometheus are my favourite films of the series. Don't mind a bit of Predator either.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruit NecronomIV!  Thanks for the detailed description!  :laugh:

If you haven't gone over the forum rules, please take a look. Forum Rules / Help FAQ

RidleysCot

Hello everybody, lurked here in the past. I've been a fan of the Alien and Predator series since I was a kid. My introduction to the series was Prometheus, I snuck into an IMAX screening of it and loved it (still do). I also vividly remember picking up the Predator Cold War dark horse comics at a school book fair which pushed me to check out those movies. After that, I binged all the Alien films, all the Predators, and played the hell out of the AVP games. Currently replaying Alien Isolation (trying out the VR mod) and I can't wait for Prey. That's the type of Predator sequel I always wanted to see after 2.

My ranking of the movies:
1. Alien
2. Predator
3. Aliens
4. Prometheus
5. Predator 2
6. Alien 3
7. Predators
8. Alien Covenant
I like all the above^
9. Aliens vs Predator
10. Alien Resurrection
11. Aliens vs Predator Requiem
12. The Predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed