The Market Place

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:59 PM

Author
The Market Place (Read 192,145 times)

frost

Highland

Highland

I have a Predator 2 Bio-Helmet 1\1 scale, fully painted, cast from fiber glass, I'm told from an Original Cast , that was from the guy who i bought it from, it could be lies it could be true! Either way it looks dam good hanging from a wall.

I am moving to Australia soon and it looks like I'm going to have to make some sacrifices! This being one of them.  :'(

Would anybody be interested in Buying it? I'm unsure if i can discuss prices on the post? 

I live in the UK.  ;)

I'll post some pics when i get home tonight. 

(I also have a big folder of Comics that may have to go!)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...give us a guestimate for how much you want for the mask and what comics do you have?

Highland

Highland

Well....! I woudnt mind Re-couping what I paid for it, Which was £155.00 plus postage, although I'm no robber! so something close I would prob accept, I think I paid about £15-20 postage. 

The comics I have are.....

AVP Original first prints 0-4
AVP War - complete 
Predator - Cold War
Predator - Original Comics (think they are first run, the one with Schaefer etc etc)
Alien 3 - Movie Tie in  1-3 complete (the interviews in these are really good!)

I have some more, just cant remember at the mo! i'm at work! lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm interested in that A3 tie-in...Can we get some pictures of the helmet when you get home?

Highland

Highland

yep, no problem, If ive got battery in my Camera I'll post them up in about 4 hours or so.

The Tie in is very good, It was written before the movie, so it has the trapped Alien scene etc etc, but like I said the interviews are the best, some slating it some promoting it, Its a good mix of peoples opinions at the time. I have'nt  quite decided to sell these yet, but  I probably will though! you'll be the first to know!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well just post up a list of what you do decide to sell.

BTW, I have a complete base copy of the AvP Trading Cards for sale if anyone is interesting. UK preferably.

Highland

Highland

Pics of Predator 2 Bio Helmet, full scale. For sale!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

how......muuuuch????  :o

Highland

Highland

Like I said up top, probably looking to get what I paid which was £150 ish plus postage. Might be too much for some, but this is the real deal, not one of those weird looking plastic ones you get! lol

I'm easy on the price though, can be flexible. I'll be putting it on Ebay if no0one is interested, just though I'd give the fans a chance!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still got that complete AvP trading card base set for anyone who wants it.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I'm looking for Mcfarlane AVP action figures and the Movie Manics series  I have Celtic but I would like to find Scar, Predator 1, and Predator 2 with mask I would like it new and unopened and the cheapest price, sorry and thanks.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 29, 2007, 09:45:57 PM
Still got that complete AvP trading card base set for anyone who wants it.

Your selling it  :o or do you have another spare set?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just the base set, yeah. Not my collection with pieceworks and all that.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I want to buy a good quality predator suit!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed