Holloway Featurette

Started by Lostsoul, May 25, 2012, 03:41:00 PM

Author
Holloway Featurette (Read 18,176 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oh, ya know... I... it's early in the morning. :laugh:

Oh well, fun to turn the tables on Cvalda and her Wino forever eyes whenever I get the chance!  Her evil powers are used for good once more.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Quote from: Skylark Duquesne on May 25, 2012, 09:48:50 PM
Quote from: Symn on May 25, 2012, 09:20:34 PM
Spoiler
At 1:12 you can see the hand of the engineer just inside the frame and he's walking towards that 'extra' and she totally freezes while a merc is shooting at him, HE'S TOTALLY GONNA KILL 'ER I TELLS YA!!
[close]

The "extra" is Kate Dickie, actually. You can see the VFX guys make a 3D scan of her. What for ? Virtual mangling ? Wouldn't that be better done the Rob Bottin way ? Unless she dies in a very, very weird fashion.
Your speculations about the Engineers make sense.

3d scanning and rotoscopy with camera tracking comes up handy while you have to destroy or move things apart on the scene, suggesting from that only head of Kate Dickie is getting scanned there, its gonna 100% be mangled or removed from body. Done that 3 times in various scenes ;] Also some mutation can take place, but I find that very unlikely. I bet on mangling.

szkoki

szkoki

this guy is a dreamboat indeed

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 26, 2012, 02:19:50 PM

Oh well, fun to turn the tables on Cvalda and her Wino forever eyes whenever I get the chance!  Her evil powers are used for good once more.

All I can do is smile Rage. Smile, and smile.... :D

Roasting him alive, Vickers is? Do good for em I say!

Why did I go Yoda on that... Idea I have not.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 27, 2012, 01:00:50 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on May 26, 2012, 02:19:50 PM

All I can do is smile Rage. Smile, and smile.... :D

Roasting him alive, Vickers is? Do good for em I say!

Why did I go Yoda on that... Idea I have not.
Its the viral campaign. You've been infected. ;)

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Quote from: Ruzena on May 26, 2012, 03:54:51 PM
Spoiler
At 1:12 you can see the hand of the engineer just inside the frame and he's walking towards that 'extra' and she totally freezes while a merc is shooting at him, HE'S TOTALLY GONNA KILL 'ER I TELLS YA!!
[close]

The "extra" is Kate Dickie, actually. You can see the VFX guys make a 3D scan of her. What for ? Virtual mangling ? Wouldn't that be better done the Rob Bottin way ? Unless she dies in a very, very weird fashion.

3d scanning and rotoscopy with camera tracking comes up handy while you have to destroy or move things apart on the scene, suggesting from that only head of Kate Dickie is getting scanned there, its gonna 100% be mangled or removed from body. Done that 3 times in various scenes ;] Also some mutation can take place, but I find that very unlikely. I bet on mangling.

What do you mean with rotoscopy?

Ruzena

Ruzena

Quote from: Zenzucht on May 27, 2012, 09:20:44 PM
Quote from: Ruzena on May 26, 2012, 03:54:51 PM
Spoiler
[close]

What do you mean with rotoscopy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotoscoping Use google next time Luke

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

I know what is the rotoscopy, I thought you meant 3D scanning = rotoscopy, so I was a little bit confused..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed