Holloway Featurette

Started by Lostsoul, May 25, 2012, 03:41:00 PM

Author
Holloway Featurette (Read 17,970 times)

Skylark Duquesne

Skylark Duquesne

I am positive this is almost exactly the same editing as the Charlie Holloway featurette that was subtitled in some slavic language. No new footage whatsoever.
I noticed that on another thread Ooze on First wrote the same remark as I made above. Should have paid more attention.

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

I think Holloway is a first class.... (something) end.

Thats the impression i get.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Ruzena on May 25, 2012, 11:45:05 PM
Quote from: palpcaso on May 25, 2012, 09:11:43 PM
Is it me or does Holloway come across as really dumb?

Tbh I have this feeling since I first saw him in the teaser, I hope he dies a horrible death :D
LOL!  :laugh:
Spoiler
An infected Holloway gets torched by Vickers.
[close]

szkoki

szkoki

lovely ,
Spoiler
i love you all
Spoiler
" cause im drunk"
[close]
[close]

Toy

Toy

I strongly believe the virus can even reanimate and morph recently deceased flesh that it's contained within (tieing into Egyptian themes). Once it takes full effect we'll start to see it can change almost anything in the form it's in.  Mainly due to the Engineers' failed experiment to mix the Alien genetics with some of their other pets in an attempt to better control them.  Which actually ended up killing off the very few that were left at that point.  They'd already driven themselves to near extinction trying to use, and then dealing with the pure form of the creature they tried to use in the past.

The alien virus, however, is finding a way to return to it's pure form.  The form we stumbled across in stasis in Alien.  They had trouble controlling their pets back then, but after hybridization things were better for a time.  This means terrible things for the crew and that the bodies that even the cobra hugger has been in begin to reanimate, and continue to mutate and reorganize for a new purpose much more rapidly due to the Engineers genetic meddling, but is still attempting to reach it's pure form.

Spoiler
Holloway probably doesn't like the fact that he was torched after he's reanimated (they don't know to torch every last trace yet). He's still becoming something else, so he makes a deal with the other two Devils of the film to stall and redirect the transformation, but still ends up loosing himself.
[close]

JKS1

JKS1

In the hands of a decent actor (Hell even a vaguely competent actor) Holloway could've been an interesting and exciting character
In the hands of LMG he's a 2 dimensional, totally unbelievable and irritating jackass, squinting and wrinkling his brow while exhibiting some of the worst line delivery in recent movie history

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Wooo! YEAH BABY! WE're going to LAS VEGAS! YEEAH WAHHHOO! - Holloway.

That's what he reminds me of.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: szkoki on May 26, 2012, 03:12:28 AM
lovely ,
Spoiler
i love you all
Spoiler
" cause im drunk"
[close]
[close]

Has someone had a bit too much Zwack?   ;D 8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 26, 2012, 03:53:32 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Vickers

Vickers

LMAO! Perfect description.

Ruzena

Ruzena

Quote from: JKS1 on May 26, 2012, 03:44:57 AM

In the hands of a decent actor (Hell even a vaguely competent actor) Holloway could've been an interesting and exciting character
In the hands of LMG he's a 2 dimensional, totally unbelievable and irritating jackass, squinting and wrinkling his brow while exhibiting some of the worst line delivery in recent movie history

ROFL!  Eyebrows quote... Priceless

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cvalda on May 26, 2012, 04:09:03 AM

Spoiler
[close]

That deserves some applause. :laugh:  I really don't understand the boiling hate, it cracks me up given the freaking 4 seconds of actual footage we've seen of him.  You guys act like you've already seen his performance in the film.

Spoiler
[close]

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 26, 2012, 01:08:46 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 26, 2012, 04:09:03 AM

Spoiler
[close]

That deserves some applause. :laugh:  I really don't understand the boiling hate, it cracks me up given the freaking 4 seconds of actual footage we've seen of him.  You guys act like you've already seen his performance in the film.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1070278/JumpToConclusionsMat.jpg

Spoiler
[close]

I've seen enough !

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Yeah, I don't think LGM is that bad. He's certainly the most animated of the crew, but worst delivery of lines in any film? Hardly. Give it a break already.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 26, 2012, 01:08:46 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1070278/JumpToConclusionsMat.jpg

Spoiler
[close]

RD, what you may not realize, is that Cvalda was being exquisitely sarcastic.   ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed