Remake Still On and Cena Interested

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 11, 2009, 10:25:59 PM

Author
Remake Still On and Cena Interested (Read 16,642 times)

Zillamaster202

>:(   COME ON FOX!!! They r frekin gonna ruin the Predator and Alien series if they keep this up...what's next, talk about an Alien remake with Michael Jackson as Ripley or something, then Fox is asswipe...LOL   >:(     :(  

what?!

what?!

remake will suck, stupid assholes in charge

sampson

sampson

not seeing this and it will flop

Eidotemit

Ugh....

brian

brian

the peopleof fox is the stupidest movie producers. they dont know how alien and predator movies should be done. for christ sake do a sequel for predator 3 in space with apsolutley no f**kIN HUMANSSS!!!!! GET THE f**kIN MOVIE DONE RIGHT FOR ONCEE f**kIN ASSHOLES!!!!

Parler

Parler

Predator 3 would be fine. A remake would be the worst thing I can imagine.

The G-man

Ow boy, looks like Fox is losing it major time. A predator remake can be good, but please don't make it the same scenario! Been there done that... as far as I'm concerned the pred/alien franchise is waiting alonside the Styx river for Charon to be transported to the underworld...

brian

brian

NO HUMANS IN THE SEQUEL OF PREDATOR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Jack

Jack

Hell, why don't we throw in the Power Rngers while we're at it too

Xenomorphine

No humans in 'Predator 3'? What's it going to be about? A Predator's day out shopping?

brian

brian

make a sequel predator 3 movie with absolutley no humans. have the predators fight other mysterious space creatures that will give them a fight. i am not talking about the aliens. show their homeworld and their strength and technology. ALL I WANT TO SEE ON SCREEN IS PREDATORS HENCE PREDATOR 3!!! I DIDNT PAY TO SEE THE MOVIE HUMAN AND PREDATOR!!! GET THE f**kING SHIT RIGHTT f**kING DUMB MOTHER f**kING ASSES!!! NO f**kING HUMANS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomorphine

Brian, the ordinary film watcher is not going to pay to see a film about nothing but a couple of hours of a Predator fighting space aliens. That would equal zero story! You're asking for a video game, not a movie.  How great would the original one have been, if it was like that? Part of what makes the things so great is that the invisibility made them mysterious and enigmatic. A great deal of that film's success is down to the human characters. A casual audience needs characters with whom can emotionally relate to.  Saying that a 'Predator' film doesn't "get the f**king shit right" if it has humans in it, would mean there's never been any film in that series which ever has.

brian

brian

all i am trying to say is i want absolutley zero humans in the sequel. I want and people pay and want to see predators kick ass with new and brought up creatures from space that will give them a real good fight. have some of the ugly looking creatures tough and complicated to kill but in the end the predator shows his strengh and wins the battle. show where they came from and how far they are from the predator planet and how they got there, or how they met. This is a whole new story for the predator franchise that can be a success if they really try a new storyline and actually take the time and make a good movie with a high budget, good director, and most important a good storyline. I can garuntee if they do something similar to that, it will be a boxoffice success, and will open the doors for maybe a sequel predator 4 movie in the future. thats all i want, its simple but for some reason they do 100 percent the opposite. I dont understand that!

RUDY M ALAPAG JR

RUDY M ALAPAG JR

i would like to see a Predator remake instead of a sequel. which it is more fun and exciting to watch and hopefully see more Pred movies after this one.

Xenomorphine

And like I said, Brian, what you're asking for is a computer game. You can't make a solid two hours of a film about nothing but Predators fighting completely unrelated space creatures. People wouldn't watch it and it would get boring. There would be absolutely no story and nothing for the audience to relate to.  Especially when you keep in mind that the Predator is meant to be a sadistic villain, not a heroic icon (remember how popular Freddy Kruger became, until you remind people he was basically a paedophile with a blade fetish).  You're also asking for what little mystery remains of the creatures to be taken away from them.  Save that for CGI cut scenes in games. It's not something you can make a decent movie out of.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed