Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS*

Started by germanator2, Sep 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Author
Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS* (Read 17,116 times)

PredBabe

Quote from: Fugitive Predator on Sep 16, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Sep 16, 2018, 05:57:48 PM
That strangled sound he makes when his blades break...  :'(

if the 2 friendly predator's wasen't cut from the movie would he still have died at the same spot
or would it have turned out way different ?

Yeah he would have died during that same scene. The 2 friendlies show up during the beginning of the 3rd act I think.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 16, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
Yea but then a normal dude with a plain steel knife managed to stab the f**ker. Although I thought he actually broke his wrist blades by hitting them with a forearm whack.  ???

I can't recall exactly but I assume he'd lose the ability to keep his armour on with all that flame going off.

Huntsman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
Yea but then a normal dude with a plain steel knife managed to stab the f**ker. Although I thought he actually broke his wrist blades by hitting them with a forearm whack.  ???

I can't recall exactly but I assume he'd lose the ability to keep his armour on with all that flame going off.
Good point, that has to be factored in.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Huntsman on Sep 17, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 17, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Good point, that has to be factored in.
Ah so fire beats armor... wait I thought it grew an exoskeleton?

Dusk

I have no idea how heat would affect his ability to activate his bulletproof armor. That's actually a pretty glaring weakness.

Corporal Hicks

I'm no chemist but I assume phosphorous burns at quite a high temperature. Aliens have exoskeletons and evidently they don't like heat, even if we don't know if it actually kills.

Dusk

I always assumed that the fire overwhelms the Alien's senses and it just freaks out.

The Old One

The Old One

It's the most logical conclusion, from Covenant we know they find it unpleasant but it doesn't outright kill them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed