Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS*

Started by germanator2, Sep 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Author
Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS* (Read 17,220 times)

germanator2

germanator2

Didn't know whether to put this under spoilers or not. They did officially release this clip so it's not like they were hiding until the release of the movie. But the Predators actually do speak with their own language. Color me intrigued. In all seriousness though, I think it's cool to finally see it speak its own native tongue. It probably would have been weird to see it talking to each other in the English language. it's a cool way too with a mix of clicks and growls in it and makes me wonder what it would have been like if they kept the three other Predators and if we'd see them communicating with each other in their own language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1QcElxo8mc

Samhain13

How the f**k could he miss, look at the size of the target. What the hell? And people said Wolf was blind, at least he missed against a running alien a couple meters from him.

Xan21

Xan21

I understand we need to know what they say... but dunno... it just looks a bit comical. I do like the banter of the humans.

yautjapet

I'm super excited, I'm cranky about so much of this movie but this is something I've wanted to see for a while! I hope we see a few more lines from them both.

Wysps

Wysps

Same - this is something that I've wanted to see for the longest time. This alone is a good enough reason for me to view it, other than of course paying my dues to the Predator franchise  :laugh: I wonder how much communication between the Predators takes place, or if it's just this one scene.

The Shuriken

Ok Fugitive Predator looks awesome, but doesn't seem to have smarts :laugh:

"Shit I missed, and he's using biological armor! I'll use my blades and head straight towards him!"

PredBabe

Yeah Fugitive should have ran for it and regrouped. But I love seeing them communicate! Hope there is more but I kind of feel like this the the extent of their conversations in the film... as well as the "fight".

Wysps

Wysps

I hope that's not the case, but it seems likely  :-\ Also, in the script the voices were supposed to sound more chittering/insectoid if I remember correctly, but it looks like they went with voices similar to the ones that were used in the 2010 AvP game (more garbled grunts?)

PredBabe

PredBabe

I like that they went with the garbled grunts instead. It's in line with the little we heard in P2 from Greyback.

Tetsujin

Corporal Hicks

QuotePreviously posted here. Thanks for joining, though.

But I'm first - https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=60307.msg2314233#msg2314233

Nevermind.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry mate, saw this first.

whiterabbit

That's some shit acting my Munn... alright this is that last time I watch anything from this pic before I start to believe the rumors.

Tetsujin

andreaNZ

I recon! that but where Fugitive rushers the big guy full armour no decent trained Predator would make such a stupid and it looks pretty ungainly as well kinda remoinds me of Freddy Krueger when he grew long arms and chased the girls hahaha
They making them llook dumb agaiun like they did wolf. pffft.
I would have chosen The fugitive has no choice alone tpo beat the Upgrade and ditto the loonies eirther alone cant take it down so they would be forced to fight together because that would be the only way either would have a chance.
I think Hollywood are also pussyfying Predators now as well as the Aliens, juts like they are pussyfying men with  femeal miciaing hormones in plastics lol. i hate when they bring poltiics and shit into it like mesing with DNA , cclimate change and oh we also have to go to fkn War as well..gimme a break

IZE

I freakin have been saying this since AVPR it would be cool to see subtitles even mentioned it in the AVPR thread. Ahhh ! This is great dont kill me for liking it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed