New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 94,546 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

The Thing on her face looks like the facehugger from the conceptual art work that was made in pre-production of Alien.

Glaive

Quote from: EarthAngel on Mar 18, 2012, 08:22:03 PM
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/8bitAngel/419132_10150640972379858_723434857_9223623_1936648741_n.jpg
This floor lamp looks JUST LIKE A COPTIC JAR. What does it f**king mean!?!?

GAH!!...IKEA bosses are Space Jockeys!!!
How could we be so BLIND???

Lonely Universe

It is also HORRIBLY OVERPRICED!

NGR01

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 18, 2012, 09:57:31 PM

LOL. :laugh:
God, Logan Marshall-Green. Just, ugh :-\

Also, still no 1080p IMAX trailer? I r disappoint.

ThisBethesdaSea

Just ugh because he's good looking? Jesus H Christ. People have to find something wrong with everything. He's actually a fine actor. Give him a fu€king chance??? ;) :)

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 10:28:56 PM
Just ugh because he's good looking? Jesus H Christ. People have to find something wrong with everything. He's actually a fine actor. Give him a fu€king chance??? ;) :)
Ugh because he's absurdly good looking, woefully costumed and all around just comes across looking like a prat in the trailers :P I'll certainly give him a chance when I see the film--doesn't change the fact that he sticks out like a sore thumb already.

marsekay

Is this a alien prequel or an ET prequel?

Cvalda

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 18, 2012, 10:33:11 PM

:laugh: :laugh:
Dear God, some of these costumes just make me hope the cast wastes no time getting into their spacesuits and then not getting out of them again :P

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 18, 2012, 10:33:11 PM

ET sequel, actually. This takes place in the future, remember :P

The Phantom Menace was ET's prequel :D

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 10:28:56 PM

I like him too.
At least he's manly good looking not feminine like a lot of the recent pretty boys actors.
I often used to mistake him for Tom Hardy. Guess he's there to appeal the ladies.
Same goes with Theron, she's a good actress but way too pretty for the movie.
If she's proved to be a Synth that will be fine by me.

Cvalda

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 18, 2012, 10:37:04 PM
At least he's manly and not a pretty boy.
I often used to take him for Tom Hardy.
Guess he there to appeal to the ladies.
Same goes with Theron, she's a good actress but way too pretty for the movie.
If she's proved to be a Synth that will be fine by me.
Fassbender is manly. Marshall-Green looks like a GAP model. (For the record, I'm a lady and he doesn't appeal to me.) Also, Charlize is ungodly gorgeous, but she can also be quite creepy and intimidating, which more than makes her plausible in the context of this film. Plus, she's a great actress. I'm not vouching for Green's acting skills, but he just looks completely out of place.

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't think he looks out of place at all. No more then botoxed to hell Noomi Rapace. If anything the entire cast appear to be unique characters unto themselves. I like that maybe some one appears not to fit in.

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Mar 18, 2012, 10:45:39 PM
I don't think he looks out of place at all. No more then botoxed to hell Noomi Rapace.
:-\ I think you just lost all credibility in the argument. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed