The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 84,247 times)

BANE

BANE

I had a dream where a man was not judged by the colour of his skin, but rather...
Shit, wrong one.

Ok, I once had a dream where myself and a quartet of scottish bagpipers stormed the gates of Mordor with nothing but quilts and bagpipes.

urban_predator83

urban_predator83

My dreams was make me feel depressed and uncomfortable. When I wake up it is always a blessing.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 05, 2010, 11:25:43 PM
I had a dream where a man was not judged by the colour of his skin, but rather...
Shit, wrong one.

Ok, I once had a dream where myself and a quartet of scottish bagpipers stormed the gates of Mordor with nothing but quilts and bagpipes.

quilts eh?  :D

Necrokult

Necrokult

carefully with bad dreams or freddy will come for u LOL ;D

randy4321

randy4321

It is now 7:20 in the morning. I wake up normally like I would for work but I do not have to go in today so I thought I should share my nights dream with you all. Well I watched the old star wars movies yesterday for they were on the channel spike. Basing off the dream it included; boba fett, imperial officers and other etc person('s). Well from what I remember I assume the officers tempted his abilities and powers. In doing soo made boba very aggravated, and this also took place in an imperial shuttle I believe, not sure where the whereabouts were. But after words were exchanged boba had gotten up and single handedly taken down most the crew in the ship around him, using his grappling hook to strangle and choke 2 at one time then slinging them away from him with no problem, melee'ing the others like he had some sort off fighting background. Everything seemed to happen so fast and the last thing I know he is sitting there screaming with his helmet off...and turned out to be a zabrak..with the appearance of darth maul. While screaming in anger and hate which I assume most of you can image that sound, I believe he was being honored and or calmed by a greater power...not sure if it was Vader or the Emperor..I do not remember, but I thought it was pretty interesting. I might have to draw up some sort of diorama of the incident for you guys to get a better understanding. It was pretty cool. Thank you guys for letting me share this information, I shall now go back into my slumber. Thoughts, opinions, criticism is welcome.

Vulhala

Vulhala

There is another dream thread literally 5 topics below this. Merged. Please check before making new topics.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My dream last night:

I was going to mid night launch for Spawn Issue #200, but meanwhile I went to a house that was own by some lady. She seemed like a nice person, but she also kidnapped superheros and makes them her sex toys. Or she can kill them and make them turn into LCL (A fluid that links a pilot with an Evangelion unit in Neon Genesis Evangelion). So I had saved the other superheros from getting killed, she try to kill Spawn but it did nothing since he is already dead laterally. I later kill her by cutting her in half with a Chainsaw.

I later got my copy of Spawn Issue #200, and meet a hot girl afterwards. Then I woke up and was mad that it was just a dream.

Shasvre

Shasvre

When I was a kid and used to visit my grandparents house, I always had the same dream. I would see a man pulling up outside the house, always in the same car, wearing a trenchcoat and a hat. Everytime I had that dream I knew he would kill me if he ever entered the house, but he always stopped right outside the door. The one time, I invited him in and we sat down to play chess. I don't remember who won, but after that I never dreamt of that man again.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 13, 2010, 10:17:16 PM
My dream last night:

I was going to mid night launch for Spawn Issue #200, but meanwhile I went to a house that was own by some lady. She seemed like a nice person, but she also kidnapped superheros and makes them her sex toys. Or she can kill them and make them turn into LCL (A fluid that links a pilot with an Evangelion unit in Neon Genesis Evangelion). So I had saved the other superheros from getting killed, she try to kill Spawn but it did nothing since he is already dead laterally. I later kill her by cutting her in half with a Chainsaw.

I later got my copy of Spawn Issue #200, and meet a hot girl afterwards. Then I woke up and was mad that it was just a dream.

First Blood

First Blood

I usually dream that the breaks on my truck give out, and I am flying out of control towards traffic.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My dream last night:

I had to team up with Spongebob and the cast of Futurama to Plankton stop from going back in time, and killing everyone as a baby. After we stop him, a time paradox was created and the earth was taken over by Lesbian Vampires. And it also turn out that Krabby Patties have become a metaphor for heroin addiction.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

My dream was strange..

I'm hanging out with fire fighters and across the street there's a tent that's got furniture in it and it's standing up on one side by itself and we go in and it's normal inside but bugs start pouring out of the furniture and I lost my jacket so I had to go back in and get it so I did and then the fire fighters have to go fight a fire and for some reason the building has Auto turrets so we turn them off and the people go to get out but they turn back on and gun down most of them. Then we walk out like "good job team.", as if that was completely acceptable.

the end.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I had a dream about a month ago that I was chasing Sly Stallone across London to get his autograph, but he kept diving into different buildings, and when I followed it turned out that it was actually Arnie with a moustache. Which is odd because Sly never had a moustache. Or Arnie.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I had a dream about marrying my girlfriend.

Vulhala

Vulhala

You mean 'nightmare'! AMIRITE!!!!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed