DH Announces Predator: Hunters!

Started by Ultramorph, Feb 09, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Author
DH Announces Predator: Hunters! (Read 44,513 times)

Still Collating...

Nice to hear something new is in development.

Russ840

Russ840

They could still develop the main characters we have so far but just bring Schaff into the fold

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Maybe another AVP graphic novel like TotH or CB.

HuDaFuK

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Looking back, he said "view" the AVP project. Maybe we're finally getting an animated feature!

Russ840

Russ840

Perhaps a new game. Id prefer that.

Corporal Hicks

I'd love (and still hope for) a new game but I'm not sure that'd be the kind of thing Stradley would be getting involved with.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Grant Morrison wrote Concrete Jungle (and would've had an Aliens comic to his name if it hadn't been pulled).

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2017, 10:27:12 AM
I'd love (and still hope for) a new game but I'm not sure that'd be the kind of thing Stradley would be getting involved with.

Unless one of his writers were penning the story.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 30, 2017, 10:56:05 AM
Grant Morrison wrote Concrete Jungle (and would've had an Aliens comic to his name if it hadn't been pulled).

The game ? 

Do you know, he is my fav comic book writer and I did not know that lol.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

LEGO Alien/Predator would be amusing.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Russ840 on Nov 30, 2017, 03:07:25 PMThe game ?

Yep! Story was written by him.

Russ840

Russ840

Well I did love the story in that game so that explains it lol. I'd love a remaster/remake of the that game

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2017, 10:27:12 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliens:_A_Comic_Book_Adventure

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I would actually love a modern take on that. I suppose it'd be something along the lines of those Walking Dead games.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2017/12/02/predator-hunters-discussion-avpgalaxy-podcast-59/

New podcast is up! New episode is about Predator: Hunters, Ultramorph joined in with us on this one. :) Enjoy!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed