AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 23,750 times)

AlienWarrior

AlienWarrior

The alien in the last scene looks like a predalien because of the back of the head looks like the predator hair which the predalien has. plus the preds are young preds trying to become an adult pred so maybe those are just the masks they get. at least thats what i heard. sorry if im wrong   :-\     :)     >:D     8)     ???     :D     ???     ;)     ;D     :)  

AlienWarrior

AlienWarrior

I think the buildings in the explosion are at the archeaologists campsite because they are in the preds temple under the ice in antartica.

aliensrule

aliensrule

i just hope theres not going to be any f**king teaming up agianst the aliens it will be like the stupid batman vs superman and in the end they just team up my god i hope they dont screw this up with a alliance with the preds and the humans that would suck my balls  aliens all the way!

FJ

FJ

Preds rule, aliens are just animals (vicious ones). Anyways i hate how alien lovers keep saying preds are gay, and that with a one on one fight an alien will kill it, blah blah blah. The fact is predators are better and more superior. They have weapons because they used their brains to build them, what has aliens done? nothing, when you compare them to pred they are nothing but mindless fools that can't advance in any way. Advancing is part of life and if a race of aliens can't do that and build weapons then too bad, stop complaining as to why preds have weapons, because they worked hard on getting them. In the end, its the smarter race that wins.

bob

bob

Use your mind ..... i always here that crab that the preds are the stronger ones. if somebody ask what is stronger a human ore an alien, you will say the alien. but if this human have a rifle, he have a good chance. and the same it is with the preds. with their weapons they have a good chance to win. but if the aliens get to close, the preds are breakable as the humanrace baby! so, the aliens ARE a weapon.

spider

spider

oh iam to nasty huh? or why is my post taken off? ok,let me say this: i dont like the preds because they are a rip off of the alienmovies and now they become some sort of superhero by their fans.  look at the alienstuff: four movies, 8 oscars (i think), millions of dollars in rentals. and what is it about the preds huh? not one oscar, part 2 was a flop. now the pred only goes one because they do this  stupid movie. they should do an alien 5!!!!!!!!!

steve

steve

i like the aliens. preds i dont care. (they look silly to me).

Sahrah

Sahrah

my words,guys ..my words. Alien is the all time classic and this crossover with the pred is very sad. its taken down a cult. thats the same level like freddy vs jason. its bullshit.

duey

duey

I've seen the trailers,Ive seen the pictures,I've heard the fans,It just makes my chest want to [EXPLODE!!!!]with exitement!!!!    ;D  

dave

dave

A  L  I  E  N   RULES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

michaelmorph

michaelmorph

oh this will never end. cmon folks, this bad words about the aliens and the preds....i think thats sick. fans should stick together, i like them both.  alien is a classic and the pred is a very cool character.  stay friends people!

Stan Winston received an Oscar nomination for Predator.  Ooh, yes!

Nick

Nick

...and he GET one for the Aliendesign in ALIENS.  Alien Rocks!

ghgfjhfj

ghgfjhfj

listen aliens are the better race they have evolved and have adapted just like the predators and need weapons to fight its just like with the dinosaurs they survived longer then the human race will ever because they kept it simple and effective we on the other hand are stupid and think technology is the way when its the thing thats going to end us all we destroy the environment with it and ourselfs aliens are cooler

Richy

Richy

Hey Hey every one just calm down. Now im an aliens fan to but to say that preds suck and aliens will win. I think thats a little over the top. come on guys if ripley can survive in four movies i dont think a preds going to have to much trouble. aliens are cool and everything and they have evolved but think of it this way. say the animals of today might have evolved right just like aliens to survive. there smart, great hunters and all. but humans will always be smarter because we can use our brains to do much more than just try to eat something. our weapons and technology make us what we are today. just like the predators evolve to become effective at what they do (HUNT). so please dont say preds are stupid because they have evolved in a different way then the aliens its survival of the fitest. if technology makes a species stupid then i guess you can through away you computer and tv never use eletric or the toilet. lol    ;)   do you see what im saying that sounds stupid doesn't it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed