News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 549,811 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Production in Sydney starting to gear-up...

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/662814433786228736

Ultramorph

I half-jokingly asked Haag to show us some of the concept art as he goes, and got this response that probably indicates when the movie is coming out.
QuoteNo can do.. Signed NDA. You'll have to wait until mid 2017 I'm afraid!
https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/663150578667655168

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Ultramorph on Nov 08, 2015, 12:37:31 AM
I half-jokingly asked Haag to show us some of the concept art as he goes, and got this response that probably indicates when the movie is coming out.

Nice one, Ultramorph!  ;D

T Dog

I'm guessing by his art style that he'll be involved in designing the human side of things.

Whiskeybrewer

Nicely done

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Nice bit of social engineering! Hope you didn't get him fired!  :laugh:

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 08, 2015, 12:45:32 PM
I'm guessing by his art style that he'll be involved in designing the human side of things.

He'll probably do landscapes/environments.

T Dog

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 08, 2015, 02:28:30 PM

Nice bit of social engineering! Hope you didn't get him fired!  :laugh:

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 08, 2015, 12:45:32 PM

He'll probably do landscapes/environments.

No biomechanical world then? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
5'm not expecting that anyway after Prometheus started to do away with it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm sure he could probably do biomechanical if he set his mind to it, but yeah... seeing as Arthur Max is production designer again they'll probably stick with the Prometheus design aesthetic. Unfortunately . :(

Darkness

The guy's actually got some pretty good art in his portfolio. The landscapes reminds me of Star Wars. Came across this one

For an Alien Temple for an unknown film pitch. If I'd have seen this six months later, I would have said that was from the movie.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 08, 2015, 03:18:01 PM
I'm sure he could probably do biomechanical if he set his mind to it, but yeah... seeing as Arthur Max is production designer again they'll probably stick with the Prometheus design aesthetic. Unfortunately . :(

Urgh! This makes me a sad panda.

That said, Hagg has some really nice stuff in his portfolio. Really like his style.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 08, 2015, 02:50:21 PMNo biomechanical world then? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

There still could be, but it just might not be his assignment. Maybe he's the Ron Cobb of A:PL.

T Dog

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Nov 08, 2015, 04:32:44 PM
Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 08, 2015, 02:50:21 PMNo biomechanical world then? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

There still could be, but it just might not be his assignment. Maybe he's the Ron Cobb of A:PL.
That's what I was thinking!

Born Of Cold Light

Hope his art gets used unlike Huante's...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 08, 2015, 06:32:53 PM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Nov 08, 2015, 04:32:44 PM

That's what I was thinking!

It'd be nice if that's the case! Hopefully Max is over not wanting to use a real Giger aesthetic.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 08, 2015, 04:09:48 PM
The guy's actually got some pretty good art in his portfolio. The landscapes reminds me of Star Wars. Came across this one

For an Alien Temple for an unknown film pitch. If I'd have seen this six months later, I would have said that was from the movie.

I love that bit of artwork :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed