Ridley Scott to Direct Alien Prequel!

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2009, 01:34:13 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to Direct Alien Prequel! (Read 24,627 times)

Starkiller

Fingers crossed this turns out to be epic   :)    I havn't got much hope for Predator's   :-\   but miracles can happen   :D    FOX don't screw these movies up, u owe us..BIG TIME!

Starkiller

Does anybody know the budget for the prequel? any ideas on the story?

pmaz11

THANK GOD!!! Awesome news!

Spoon

LOL ScarFan you funny.  I agree with everything you said.

Rudy

Rudy

8)   let's put a young Ripley in it. just like Halloween remake, they put a young Michael and a young Laurie Strode for the new prequel/remake of Halloween. i think the girl from Live Free or Die Hard which the girl played the daughter to Bruce Willis. i don't know the name but i think she will be the best action actress.

Starkiller

the prequel should be titled:  Alien Evolution  and i dont think we need a young ripley, i am bored of her charachter, she died in alien 3.   the prequel should have all new charachters, an innovative plot leading up to the events of Alien (maybe even the merging of the two companies, Weyland Industries & Yutani) It would be more interesting, after all, this isnt the story of ripley but the origin of the alien themselves.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

this sounds more like a reboot, like everything else these days  thats good in this case becouse they really nerfed avp flims bad  i want to fear these things with lil pred honor hunt code in with it.not go ok yah kil these  stupid  teens lol then bomm bang moives over. also with oredators comeing out we shall see. good news

Selthera

1. The new movie should have nothing involving anything human.  2. Any Aliens SHOULD be CG, but done under the careful supervision of Scott and Giger. Give them the nature of movement and grace such a beautiful creature deserves.  3. Explaining the origins of the Alien and the Space Jockey's involvement will be the most curcial elements to this film. Explain too much, the mystery is gone.  4 IF any new Alien types are to be shown, they should be done so according to the natural and expected natures of the host they respectively were birthed from.

rycher

im not jumping to anything but i can see that the new Alien will do better than Predators.. i just have that feeling......   ;D  

Rudy

Rudy

the story should be about only the derelict ship and the space jockeys not about of the nostromo cargo ship answering a distress call and on purpose bringing the creature in the cargo. why does it say that on the where it says: Ridley Scott directing the Alien Prequel and now its showing is it the synopsis of the 1979 film or should it be just the alien ship being stranded with the egg?

rycher

well its a prequel, so its the events before Alien.....

old man jenkins

old man jenkins

oh god i just peed my pants   :o     :o  

redalert51

L believe Ridley Scott has become a living lengend ( pun intended ) in everyones mind,including me, his track record though of late has been pretty low,e.g Political Thrillers etc,but really he is a SCi Fi filmmaker ..........              :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed