Predator Homeworld Pic

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2007, 07:54:56 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld Pic (Read 19,943 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

you mean wolf. id like to see him putting on his mask and stuff there is not need for a big face reveal since every one knows what a pred face looks like.

shredpredator

shredpredator

Please stop showing/spoiling the movie with every possible pic from the movie- espcially the predator world

spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer

I'd like to see no ties to the space jockey.  The Jockey, always creeps me out when I watch Alien.  It's difficult to explain but it's mystery has alway been so interesting and a touch disturbing to me.  In my own mind I've got ideas of what the space jockeys are and I'd hate for them to be included in a brief scene just to link the 2 franchises even further. I think an entire movie based around the jockeys should be the way they're explored.

bonafide1498

bonafide1498

The pics are cool. I already saw them earlier today. I was wondering why is the Pred homeworld in the movie? I heard that a bunch of Predators get killed at the beginning of the movie aboard a ship when the hybrid busts out of scar(the ship from the end of AVP) Does this ship crash on Earth? That doesnt make sense, cause in the trailer the ship that crashes has face huggers in canisters that bust open when it hits earth. Unless the hybrid and the facehuggers are all on the same ship. Also, the elite predator in this movie (they call him "wolf") Has a scarred up face and is missing a mandible from one side of his face. Hes a vet of the alien fighting game! This movie is gonna rock! Check out this figure of the pred... http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-Aliens-vs-Predator-Requiem-AVP-R-14 -figure-NR_W0QQitemZ120193669815QQihZ002QQca tegoryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem

will76216

will76216

if u kids remember from previous articles with the strausse brothers they said they had a surprise for real fans of the movies, now with the homeworld pic i think it has to be the space jockey, just a thought.

AVP

AVP

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggg    :o  

praetorian

praetorian

1st we will see the chestbuster scene (re-shoot) then im think the ship from AvP arrives to the predator world, (maybe spaje jockeys too, or least a reference) predalien hides and in another ship where the facehuggers are in the cargo bay, when this ship goes to earth the predalien kills all the predators and crash in the earth, wolf arrives in another ship    ;D    well im think this is the order, but ill wait to see the final product    >:D  

The G-man

The G-man

notice the small red reflection on the chin of the hybrid? I thougt it was the Triangle-dot-laster of the pred but that would not make sense ... maybe just a red light reflection xD

Deco

Deco

Creeper,   Thats defo a predator sitting there mate, you can see the dredlocks. Furthermore the red box like thing looks like a screen and it is pointed in perfect perspective to where the predator is sitting, as if he is watching it. Perhaps its some sort of security tower? Anyway sure we'll see when the movie comes out.  Praetorian.  Perhaps the predator ship  from AVP crashes on earth and the homeworld get word of this. Cut to the homeworld where they elect the most cunning of their kind to hunt the hybrid and clean up the mess. Que Wolfs departure from the Homeworld and approach to earth???

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

The predator homeworld picture looks so great! Its so awesome, I like the fact it looks like the space jockey's chair, im not sure what the bros. are going with this....just cant wait for this film   :D    Jan 18th is too far away    :(  

Deco

Deco

I heard Decimation Proclamation, I wasnt overly impressed. There are parts of it that are literally just taken from Aliens, and the first 1/4 of the song in, is very Predatoresque. Why o why cant we have the big Chanting choirs for the great battle scenes.

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

ahhhhhhh i cant believe how cool that 5 mins was cant wait until the whole movie. all the new tech and footage in that five minuits was so kllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)     8)     8)     ;D     :D     ;)     :)     :)     :o  

Deco

Deco

Ha ha how close was my guess earlier today!? lol    :D  

Anonymous

Anonymous

the brothers suck butt BUTT BIG FAT BUTT they kill wolf he is a legend and they frekin kill him then frak them!!! if u dont post this with in 6 threads ur favorite toy will get broken OWNED NOW POST!!

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

I want Predator to live too but your waaay to emotional about buddy calm down if they screw WOlf over its because they dont want to idolize him wich i would be fine with but what ever    :(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed