New Aliens: CM Interviews

Started by Darkness, May 04, 2008, 07:32:51 PM

Author
New Aliens: CM Interviews (Read 8,588 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a couple of new interviews about the upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines game. The first is on CVG and another preview / interview you can find in Issue 35 of the Official X-Box Magazine [UK]. You can read a transcript of this article on Sh0dan’s Space site.

X-Box 360 Magazine: Have you worked closely at all with the original filmmakers?

Brian Martel: Not that closely! I mean, we are in contact with Fox, and they’ve provided a lot of material. We work closely with some of the special effects people at Amalgamated Dynamics, who did the special effects for Alien3, Alien: Resurrection and Alien vs Predator. We went and talked to them to get a better understanding of how the aliens work, and how they would design the aliens for a game. The writers’ contributions were also essential in helping us create an experience that is as close to Hollywood as it gets. James Cameron hasn’t been round for a chat yet, but hey, we’ll keep knocking at his door. You never know…

Aliens: Colonial Marines is still scheduled to be released by the end of this year. Thanks to G-Man and Sh0dan for the news.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I hope this game is as good as I'm expecting    :-\  

KongHyped006

KongHyped006

oh god adi helping to design the aliens    ::)  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I thought the same thing KampZ.  But they don't look like they've had too much influence, seeing as the designs of the Aliens are pretty good.

Jango1201

Jango1201

ADI??? Well this game is doomed...   :cry

Jango1201

Jango1201

:'(  

dachande89

dachande89

Look Im still looking forward to this, ADI be damned, this will be a great game.

bobcunk

bobcunk

you can tell by the aliens sholders. but i dont mind the adi disigns, it is just the suites look to bulky and rubery. but the action figure and models look good.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i'm looking forward for this game and i hope its alot of fun and that it stay true to what the fans of this video game expects.    ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

This is going to be off the freakin chain!!! I can't wait to play it.

darthSnipe

darthSnipe

Nice, looking forward to this game    :D  .

gameoverman

gameoverman

They should've gone to Stan Winston or HR Giger but maybe they have their reasons or whatever.   I'm still looking forward to the game anyway.

Griker

Griker

whats all this about ADI i think they did a good job in Alien3, Alien: Resurrection and Aliens vs Predator Requiem you guys need to chill i mean do you remember the Aliens in Aliens vs Predator 2 for the Pc no one complained about them  This game is going to rock

Clark

Clark

DON'T GO TO A.D.I.!!!   :D   Just watch the damn films - you'll figure out the Aliens' motivations soon enough. Read the Anchorpoint Essays, or something, Jeez...!

knoxjr

knoxjr

Their going to the people who made the crappier movies for game ideas, WHAT THE HECK UP WITH THAT!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed