What is the weirdest thing you've ever experienced?

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Feb 18, 2020, 01:17:48 AM

Author
What is the weirdest thing you've ever experienced? (Read 1,963 times)

Huggs

I'll take the famous hobo for 100.

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah, we need spoilers or something.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 09, 2021, 07:21:32 PM
These are just off the top of my head, there's a lot more.

Which would people rather hear first?

The time I thought a famous poet and national treasure was a hobo, and hung out with him for a day anyway

The time we got SWAT'd for playing with brightly coloured toy weapons, but escaped

The flesh-universe shared hallucination incident

Getting SWAT'd part 2: Electric Boogaloo (I escape again)

The time I got my head stitched back together

Never meet fight your heroes (-OR- the tale of the crow and the raven)

Captain Ego Man aka "The fallen arch-angel Gabriel"

The time my honour was defended

The time I got a nun arrested

Be fairly warned, a lot of my stories involve some combination of alcohol, madness, drug abuse, and/or morally dubious actions.

Whoa whoa whoa, in the name of whatever he's called, what was that all about?  :o Also, this "flesh-universe shared hallucination incident" sounds familiar to me.  :o

Quote from: The VergeOver the course of 13 comments yesterday, _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9 continues to build out a seriously creepy sci-fi universe with comments suggesting that they — or all of us — actually live there. There's heavy discussion of LSD and what sound like fleshy portals that slice people and objects in half and grant entry to some unknown universe where time moves slower. It all sounds pretty horrifying.

https://twitter.com/verge/status/723949593097060357

Shinawi

Shinawi

These happened when I was a kid:

-We were stuck in a severe traffic jam. A taxi driver told my dad and a few other drivers to follow him to an alternate route. (This was before people had GPS in their cars). We were following the taxi on a narrow road in a forest (with some homes scattered here and there) when we saw a graveyard next to us. For some reason, the taxi stopped and the taxi driver began to have a long conversation with a pedestrian. At first, I thought he was asking for directions, but their body languages seemed to indicate that they knew each other. Now serial killings rarely happen in this country, but that was the same year when an infamous group of serial killers were caught and their macabre crimes were revealed. My mom was scared. I think my dad was worried, but he didn't say anything. The other drivers decided to move on on their own. Finally, the taxi driver went back into his taxi and drove on. We followed him. It turned out that a town wasn't far from where we stopped. We went through the town with no traffic jam.

-We were in a heavily forested suburban area of New Jersey at night. My dad was driving. I noticed that about every 15 minutes, I saw some teenagers playing in an outdoor basketball court. When I saw them the fourth time, I began to think of the possibility that we were going around in circles. I told my dad. When we saw the teenagers again, my dad went and asked them for directions.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 10, 2021, 12:28:23 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, in the name of whatever he's called, what was that all about?

You asked for the weirdest things we'd seen, and these stories all involve a moment where I see one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Quote:o Also, this "flesh-universe shared hallucination incident" sounds familiar to me.  :o

Yes.

Huggs

Saw a guy escape out of an ambulance. A few minutes later I noticed he'd dropped dead while running across the lawn of a funeral home.

The irony.

Immortan Jonesy

Life's unintentional black humor.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 10, 2021, 05:49:07 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 10, 2021, 12:28:23 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, in the name of whatever he's called, what was that all about?

You asked for the weirdest things we'd seen, and these stories all involve a moment where I see one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Quote:o Also, this "flesh-universe shared hallucination incident" sounds familiar to me.  :o

Yes.

Actually, I hadn't paid enough attention to the final part.  :laugh:

QuoteBe fairly warned, a lot of my stories involve some combination of alcohol, madness, drug abuse, and/or morally dubious actions.

Sorry for that.  :) ;)

Edit ~ You're not _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9, are you?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed