The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 19,537 times)

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

As far as AICN news go I reeeeeeeeeaaaally don't like that site, I feel that any alien or predator movie they deliberatly rubbish it down, EVEN BEFORE  the movies come out.  When it comes to them, don't trust them, THIS IS THE SITE! ( as well as alien experience and planet alien vs predator)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

True, but out of the three, I definitely think Galaxy is far superior(thought they are all great sites.) This site gives updates when they happen, not a week later. Also it's more properly handled.

SHREK

SHREK

BTW i like the idea of the alien home world.... that it is a world soo violent and dangerous that aliens are actualy at the bottom of the food chain... i never thought of it that way    8)  

Sigh

Sigh

Seriously, for as much as I want this movie to be good, there is no way its going to turn out decent. Especially since they are continuing off a crapy story line to begin with. Why can't we just forget the first AVP happened and start a new story? I don't blame the directors, its most likely out of thier hands. But seriously Fox, you suck these days. 1000 bucks says they change the R rating to PG-13 last minute. Paul Anderson said AVP was going to be rated R forever, and then suddenly it was PG-13.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

I think FOX realized how much the fans hated the pg-13 rating of the 1st AVP and will be smart this time.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

PG-13 vs R who win?

automirage04

automirage04

I think of this as very good news. Fox wouldnt pony up the extra cash for those few new scenes if they didnt think it was a good investment. Hopefully this means that someone at Fox actually thinks this movie is a good one.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

IRT AKC:  The reason they let it be R is because of the small budget they had...at the beginning of production.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

No comments about what i said?.Come on!.Who whould'nt want to see that device!?.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Exactly when is the trailer supposed to come out?.I forget   ???  .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

I was looking at my alien queen and for some reason i looked over to the right.What i saw was my brood queen,and then it hit me!   :o  .Aliens SV Brood!   ;D  .Think about it!.Both have a hive structer and they both have queens that lay eggs!.also they both take the dominant genes from the host speicies and the dominant genes from its own speicies!!.An alien brood or a broodalien!.It whould be like batman VS predator!!   ;D  .Which one  whould you like to see?!.The only problem is getting darkhorse and  marvel to work together   ???  .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hey,Whould'nt it be cool if they turned the predators from the other movies into horrorclix?!.they could also put in the side arm bladed predator from AVP as a unique!.Ya,13 figures!.the one from predator,the elder from the 2nd and choppers can be uniques!.also the star predator from the 2nd as an experienced and veteren!.And the veteren whould be missing half his arm!.What whould you guys(and gals!)have for the 13 figure alien set?!   ;D     ;D  .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

OK then Sigh,if they make the movie R-rated you can give me $1000,but if its PG-13 then i'll give you a sympethetic hug.Deal?.(HaHaHaHaHa!!!   :D  )

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Im sorry!.I could'nt help myself!HaHaHaHaHa!!!!   :D  .Sorry Sigh!   :D     :D  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

No offense Yautja boy but. . . It's just me, I don't think a device like that would be too, believeable. Its too comic book type, I mean for a book its cool but I don't think it would look good on screen.    :-\    the Predators are a highly advanced technological race but I don't think theretech goes that far. Although i heard from a friend of mine that there will be some super like computer on board the new Pred craft and it has the power to cancell out and controll any and all mechanical and electriacal items world wide. He described it as SkyNet from Terminator series onboard a huge mother ship that holds thousands of other Pred ships from different clans. That is where I got my idea from when I wrote what I thought was going to happen in movie on 2nd page of this . . . forum. Probally not true because he didn't have a source but I thought it was cool sounding.   :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed