Anyone want a bunch of new pics?

Started by Uncanny Antman, Nov 01, 2007, 07:48:54 AM

Author
Anyone want a bunch of new pics? (Read 22,906 times)

Warrior Angel

yeah, yeah they're cool....like the first one with the predalien first post! wow you got a long ways to go

Dr. sLeAzE

How about posting the other Alien and Wolf pictures from the callendar?

Master

Master

Still hate predaliens design :-X

justaguy

justaguy

Quote from: SiL on Nov 01, 2007, 08:45:11 AM
Just so Goji doesn't feel his patronising self-righteous asshollery is going to waste;

No image has so completely captured how degraded the Aliens will be portrayed in this film as this one. You've got your Aliens on its hands and knees like a submissive bitch, with the Predator standing above it in a cool heroic pose.

I know it's not from the movie, but it's entirely representative of the image the film will be selling.

I'm a more positive pred fan but i totally agree i want the aliens to seem as tough and strong as they were in alien and alien3, but at least we know they completely and utterly own the national guard so they won't always get bitched on by all the other characters.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Master on Nov 04, 2007, 02:56:09 PM
Still hate predaliens design :-X

One question, do you like your Pred-alien from the avatar and sig more?

Huol

Huol

I know i do.
If it didnt have the predator skin.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: wolfboy on Nov 01, 2007, 09:29:47 AM
Wow, those new shots of Wolf's face look pretty terrible. Mandibles seem exaggeratedly long.
very  badly designed I think. They went overboard on the bottom teeth..way to big and the lower mandibles are way to long (like you said) and bulky..overall, a bad makeup design  job there. I agree. But he's still hot.
:-*

Wolfs Girl

They also made the top of his head way too big! Looks like they went overkill on his design unfortunately. >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed