AvPR Article in Empire Magazine

Started by Darkness, Oct 27, 2007, 02:03:52 PM

Author
AvPR Article in Empire Magazine (Read 13,938 times)

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: Aeus on Oct 28, 2007, 01:12:10 PM
Quote from: Lovely Man on Oct 28, 2007, 12:54:43 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 28, 2007, 07:24:48 AM
I just checked. It says only that the ship is meant to be carrying eggs, not that it's there for carrying out training.

Still, the apparent gap of three years would have to somehow be explained, if that's the case.
Of course it does say some things we know are false, so it could just be empire assuming like I said: "A team of Predators is sent to clean up."

I have the magazine. It says "An elite Predator is sent to clean up the mess" or something like that.
Yes it does say that on the timeline. But in the orange 'briefing' section it says exactly what I typed - I wrote it word for word. Not that it matters - it's possible that the sections were written at different times possibly even by different people.

QuoteFrom Empire under 'Briefing'
A ship carrying Aliens - destined to be killed by Predators-in-training - crashes in a small US town. A team of Predators is sent to clean up. Kelly O'Brien (Aylseworth) attempts to lead the townsfolk to safety.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Quote from: War Wager on Oct 27, 2007, 04:28:31 PM
"This is a movie that truly demands good acting," he continues, "but at the same time it's Alien Vs. Predator 2. The intent is awesomeness - not some deep existentialist statement about the human condition"

Those very concerned about being self important somehow, usually shortchange a film like this. Ive heard this many times over, and this usually signals a miss of the Jim Cameron brand of story: interesting and strong.

Whos betting nobody feels a damn thing for the characters in this movie? I havent ever heard the Makers of batman begins say this or V for vendetta.

darcevil

darcevil

Quote from: Anomaly on Oct 30, 2007, 02:18:36 AM
Quote from: War Wager on Oct 27, 2007, 04:28:31 PM
"This is a movie that truly demands good acting," he continues, "but at the same time it's Alien Vs. Predator 2. The intent is awesomeness - not some deep existentialist statement about the human condition"

Those very concerned about being self important somehow, usually shortchange a film like this. Ive heard this many times over, and this usually signals a miss of the Jim Cameron brand of story: interesting and strong.

Whos betting nobody feels a damn thing for the characters in this movie? I havent ever heard the Makers of batman begins say this or V for vendetta.

Most people want to see the humans triumph or something in these movies. People are too addicted to their WB afternoon soaps. :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed