Currently Playing (Read 923,175 times)

Huggs

Huggs

BulletStorm

"I'm not interested in quantifying how much abuse your @$$ was built for"

Stitch

Stitch

Resident Evil: Village

It's awesome. I'm playing on hardcore and (apart from one ridiculously hard bit right at the beginning) it's exactly what I wanted. Well, almost. If it was in VR it would be exactly what I wanted.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Resident Evil Village

AKA

The only thing they fear is ETHAN.

REVII I liked because for the majority, except for the ridiculous Lucas bits, it felt more like the old skool RE games. 

This game isn't quite like that.  It has spooky bits, even though I am so immune to them after all the horror games I've played that they don't bother me, but it is much more RE4 than early RE games.

RE4 is a fun as hell game, but I yearn for the horror element more than the action element in Resident Evil.

Also, tall vampire lady is hardly in the game. 

So far it is solid.  I wouldn't say it is an all time classic, but all of my PS5 games are in the 8/10 range.  Demon Souls, Returnal, REVillage. 

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kimarhi on May 09, 2021, 03:33:21 PM
Also, tall vampire lady is hardly in the game. 

She's too busy being the headline act on r34 sites to appear in her own game lmao

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

:D

Stitch

Stitch

I spent 7 hours on the final boss of RE Village. 7 hours.

Worth it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened

I loved this back in the day, so it's a major nostalgia trip for me. Holmes and Cthulhu make for an entertaining mix, even if some of it hasn't aged all that well.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Final Fantasy 8. It's been 20 years since I played it. Brings back good memories.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I started a playthrough recently myself.  It was the first FF game I ever beat and owned and have great memories of the game.

I did notice some things I wish they would change on a remake though. 

Lack of locations.  FFVIII's world is very barren.  Needs a couple of more towns or another city.  It's a big world with nothing in it. 

One of the few playstation FF games where all the main characters are human.  (well if you don't count Rinoa as non human).  Could of used an inhuman character to spice things up.  The FFVIII supporting characters are flat characters.  They start the game the way they finished them.  Not bad. Flat characters can be good (like Superman or Goku), but usually you have ONE of those type of characters influencing other characters.  In this game its all of the supporting cast influencing the main character. 

Need some more explanation as to what the hell is happening in game.  So much of the game's story is told through the tutorial. 

I really don't think the "twist" was that big of deal, and then they tried to make it a big deal by saying the GF did it to them.  Who remembers shit from elementary school?

I have no idea why there is such a big gap after the last paragraph in this post. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

This marks my first time touching a Mass Effect title.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 19, 2021, 04:22:59 AM
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

This marks my first time touching a Mass Effect title.

I loved those first three games, I've been contemplating getting it. I just don't know if I have that kind of time to put into it...might take me at least a year to beat all three...

426Buddy

426Buddy

Struggling with the first game, might just skip and go to ME2.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Do not.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'll only about 8 hours in, and taking things slow by doing side missions and exploring alongside the main missions, but damn am I loving the first game.

Except driving the Mako.  ;) :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed