Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 103,193 times)

BlueMarsalis79

To be fair though, it's always stayed humanoid, even when it comes from an animal without them it's got hands and feet for example.

But I do agree the facial structure being closer to a Predator I might indeed prefer.

It's one of the few things I genuinely like on the Aliens Versus Predator Monolith design.

Yautja888

The drum beat from Silvestri.
The score of Tyler.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Yautja888 on May 23, 2021, 08:36:39 PM
The score of Tyler.

I actually don't hate the "greatest hits" style soundtrack.

seattle24

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 04, 2021, 09:50:01 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 04, 2021, 02:28:58 AM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 03, 2021, 01:15:00 PM
I loved the posters.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ed/61/aa/ed61aa098c62d98b1e8aca425e4a3673.jpg

I can't get past the overbite.

Yeah, it really does get me in the side shots. Aside from the overbite, I do actually quite like the design. I think the Res body looks great in black, but whenever I see that overbite...*shudders*

The rib cage looks okay. I can't get past the fleshy shoulders, giant neck and huge hands; they all contribute to make any on screen scene to look fake as hell.

I wonder if they could have reused the Alien 3 moulds? Shove some tubes on the back of the costume. Far more aesthetically pleasing.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 23, 2021, 10:40:09 PM
The score of Tyler.

I always liked Tyler's score. And some cool original pieces in there too.

SiL

The only stuff I can remember that wasn't from the previous movies is from Holst's Mars.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on May 24, 2021, 10:00:46 AM
The only stuff I can remember that wasn't from the previous movies is from Holst's Mars.

I can't recall anything original from it either. But it's a good time when throwing some dice and moving little resin predators/marines/aliens around a table, I can assure everyone. Chuck in the AvP 99 stuff for extra juice.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2021, 09:55:59 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on May 23, 2021, 10:40:09 PM
The score of Tyler.

I always liked Tyler's score. And some cool original pieces in there too.

Thirded!

Lost_Hunter

I thought the soundtrack only worked when it was pulling from the originals. I still enjoy the opening of the un-rated with the Predator ships and the hybrid. The hybrid's design was solid but could have used another pass and setting.

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

Voodoo Magic

Immortan Jonesy

I actually agree  :laugh: I mean, I like that design, especially the chestburster. Sure there are better alternatives, but it wasn't as bad as the warriors. 😆👀🤘

BlueMarsalis79

Actually it's more like a gas, methane specifically.

Immortan Jonesy

More methane than F&S and The Predator combined?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed